Matt Ryan

Bleed-Black&Red

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well.....like I've said , since 1966............NEXT YEAR WILL BE THE YEAR FOR THE FALCONS.........mannnn......I hope things can be turned around.

geesh......its disappointing to watch the Falcons lose and play so bad.........

NEXT YEAR, ....2015 ..........I"m in hibernation for the rest of the year.......geesh.

The guys hating on Ryan probably have never touched a Football.

This isn't backyard Football where someone counts to 5 Mississippi to rush the QB. This guy literally gets to take 3 steps back and before he even sets his feet, most of the time, two DLineman are in his face.

Please sit down, Vick fans.

Defense allowed 20 points. Offense allowed 14.

We use the defense excuse too often. They aren't good, but when the offense can't do anything, they are gonna wear down

Oh no im not using the defense as a scapegoat but I knew once they couldn't stop the run it looked grim. Carolinas defense molested the Oline which I thought turned a corner...Same as the defense. But guess it's time to clean house and hope the new coach can hit the ground running

This isn't backyard Football where someone counts to 5 Mississippi to rush the QB. This guy literally gets to take 3 steps back and before he even sets his feet, most of the time, two DLineman are in his face.

What part of 2 Pick 6's don't you get. Matt deserves the hate he's going to get this offseason, so stop being such a dumb homer.

What part of 2 Pick 6's don't you get. Matt deserves the hate he's going to get this offseason, so stop being such a dumb homer.

At least he is still tryna make plays he could check down and play like a chicken ****. I.would rather go down swinging then tuck tail

Not dissing Ryan, but Vick can't be an excuse for Ryan, not now or evre. Ryan is Ryan. 10 wins over the last 2 seasons, what did Vick have to do with that? Well? What?