Texans Trying To Steal Pioli

Guest King Jigsaw

Guest King Jigsaw

It's being reported that Houston Texans Head Coach Bill O'Brien is lobbying for the Texans to sign Scott Pioli this offseason to be their new GM.

Thoughts?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King Jigsaw

Don't follow him. Screen shot it. I need some visual proof of this rumor. This is seriously bothering me.

In the time it would take me to go through that process, you could just google Evan Silva Twitter and go look at it.

Guest King Jigsaw

read that post again and seriously ask yourself if I'm being serious

You asked for the link. It isn't that farfetched to think there would be some people here sad to see him go. Some think that he's had a good influence on TD's drafting.

You guys can joke but this would be a very bad thing for us. I like TD but he needs Pioli here to get our lines straightened out. We knocked last offseason out of the park as far as the lines go, and i do give Pioli pretty large amounts of credit for that. Not sure what will happen if we have to rely on TD alone to get our passrush going.

You guys can joke but this would be a very bad thing for us. I like TD but he needs Pioli here to get our lines straightened out. We knocked last offseason out of the park as far as the lines go, and i do give Pioli pretty large amounts of credit for that. Not sure what will happen if we have to rely on TD alone to get our passrush going.

Maybe TD is fired and a real gm is brought in

That would be even worse imo.

he is the main reason this team is in the situation they are in now. Waited entirely too late to focus on defense after drafting players hoping they would turn out to be great instead of drafting players who have done something against top talent in college. Coach smith deserves his share of blame but he certainly doesn't deserve all of it

he is the main reason this team is in the situation they are in now. Waited entirely too late to focus on defense after drafting players hoping they would turn out to be great instead of drafting players who have done something against top talent in college. Coach smith deserves his share of blame but he certainly doesn't deserve all of it

I disagree, we have good talent on both sides of the ball, we just refuse to use it on defense. Look at how we've dominated teams like GB and Detroit for entire halves... you don't do that without the players.