The Falcons Will Destroy The Panties In The Dome

Bawse

We are hungrier, we want this game more. Our team surprisingly has Smiitys back, and after that complete domination of Brees and Co, there's no way the Panties are coming into the Dome and winning this game. I think we're fired up for this game and we will attack first. Defense needs to play like they did last week. Bring pressure and we will be OK. Cam gets rattled, it's over with. Keep the run D solid and we are good too.

Matt and Julio go off today in convincing fashion: 32-14 Birds, into the playoffs.

Let's do this baby. Not for Smitty, but for our players and our fans. I would rather make the playoffs than not. Anyone who says otherwise is not a fan at this juncture. We have one game separating us from winning the division, if you can't cheer for this team now, GTFO please.

We are hungrier, we want this game more. Our team surprisingly has Smiitys back, and after that complete domination of Brees and Co, there's no way the Panties are coming into the Dome and winning this game. I think we're fired up for this game and we will attack first. Defense needs to play like they did last week. Bring pressure and we will be OK. Cam gets rattled, it's over with. Keep the run D solid and we are good too.

Matt and Julio go off today in convincing fashion: 32-14 Birds, into the playoffs.

Let's do this baby. Not for Smitty, but for our players and our fans. I would rather make the playoffs than not. Anyone who says otherwise is not a fan at this juncture. We have one game separating us from winning the division, if you can't cheer for this team now, GTFO please.

Que the jinks...........enter stage right.

We are hungrier, we want this game more. Our team surprisingly has Smiitys back, and after that complete domination of Brees and Co, there's no way the Panties

are coming into the Dome and winning this game. I think we're fired up for this game and we will attack first. Defense needs to play like they did last week. Bring pressure and we will be OK. Cam gets rattled, it's over with. Keep the run D solid and we are good too.

How bout go tell the players not to win for smitty and see what they say