It's Simple: Put Up Or Shut Up Time

I like how you haven't heard, read or seen a bunch of nonsense coming from the ATL side of the house. I don't think very much more needs to be said. We all know what's at stake and what needs to be done. For ATL it's simple, keep your foot on the accelerator for 4 quarters.

Since the offense is the strongest side of the ball for the Falcons, I would like to believe this game would come down to Matt Ryan, Julio & co. However, given the history between the Falcons and the Panthers, it'll once again come down to the play of the defense.

Not allowing Cam to break contain, stopping them on 3rd down and managing big plays, are the 3 things I'm most concerned about. I don't think their running game is what it used to be, so there's a good opportunity to make them one dimensional. Caro wants to win ugly. They hope Cam can spot them 10-17 points and do the rest with defense.

Thing about Cam is, he's been so bad for the majority of the season, that it's games like these he lives for. Add on top of that everything he's playing for (playoffs, hometown team, arch rival, back-to-back division championship), there's a lot on the line for him as well.

Even before his car accident, Cam wasn't great, just good enough in a few cases to pull out victories. It may be easier said than done, but all the Falcons have to do is make sure Cam has another bad day & they're in.

Edited by uga_falcons_braves

Hit cam a few times and he will start to make bad reads and throws.

Keep him in the pocket, since we suck at sacks, containment is the best bet. Force him to beat us with his arm.

Short quick strikes on offense and run the ball. Lets get playaction back involved to help julio on his deep routes.

This game isnt going to be easy, but we shouldnt lose this game if everyone does their own job.

Hit cam a few times and he will start to make bad reads and throws.

Keep him in the pocket, since we suck at sacks, containment is the best bet. Force him to beat us with his arm.

Short quick strikes on offense and run the ball. Lets get playaction back involved to help julio on his deep routes.

This game isnt going to be easy, but we shouldnt lose this game if everyone does their own job.

better keep hitting him because even an average qb will start looking decent with no pressure. See the first game

I dunno about all that? True nuff he's been a bust since he arrived, but in terms of his injury, if he can't go he can't go. I do wish him good riddance once the season is over though.

Exactly,, this day has a high probability of being his last chance ever to play

football or get into the playoffs.

This Day is all hands on Deck,,,not D*ick.

Purely his choice or another bad coaching decision?

better keep hitting him because even an average qb will start looking decent with no pressure. See the first game

Yeah. I don't think rushing 3 and dropping 8 is really going to get the job done vs sCam. We have to keep him from getting big chunks of yards when the pocket breaks down. I don't think he can beat us with his arm vs our secondary.

Yeah. I don't think rushing 3 and dropping 8 is really going to get the job done vs sCam. We have to keep him from getting big chunks of yards when the pocket breaks down. I don't think he can beat us with his arm vs our secondary.

yep. force him into making bad throws just like in the first game and this game should be a breeze. Give him time, it's gonna come down to the last 5 minutes. Offense cannot take a step back at all

...and please don't let Beer-man be the rusher as we need containment and a missed blitz tackle and Cam is off running

yep. force him into making bad throws just like in the first game and this game should be a breeze. Give him time, it's gonna come down to the last 5 minutes. Offense cannot take a step back at all

We could end up in a shoot-out, if so it would be a shame to misfire on the last drive and lose by a couple of points. blink.png