Televised Idiocy

trudweathers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the confusion. She asks "Who will make a deeper run"... not who would if they get in

What's the confusion? He's just saying that he thinks the Panthers would make a deeper playoff run if they get in, but he doesn't think they will because he thinks they'll lose to us.

But that logic is non sequitur. How can he, on the one hand, say the Panthers would make a deeper playoff run than the Falcons if, on the other hand, they're not even good enough to beat the team he says wouldn't make as deep a playoff run as the Panthers? huh.png

Because of different matchups. We can matchup better against the Panthers but they could matchup better against other teams than we do.

http://youtu.be/v_vdHoTUrxc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the confusion. She asks "Who will make a deeper run"... not who would if they get in

There's no confusion there because you have to assume she means "if they would get in" because both teams can make it or miss it based on the outcome of the game.

Now if she asked the Panthers or Seattle, then you would have a point.

Which one of these teams can make a playoff run...oh btw they have to fight for the lone playoff position...as if we didn't already know that

Jordan B is totally transfixed by her legs, feet and possibly her fkng toes ....it is obvious as a mfker all these castmates of hers are not thinking of QB averages and bullchit, they are obviously ,every one of them, thinking of bending her over a chair and giving her the 2 minute serious bidnesss .....I could give her a solid 7-8 ......cool.png

1101099.jpg

I mean you boys know what he meant. Neither team is in the playoffs yet cause we haven't even played. Maybe you guys should be asking why she used the word will since neither team is in the playoffs yet. I swear these things aren't hard to comprehend if you put on your thinking hat

It's really not hard. I don't understand where folks are missing it here.

This is a great BR artical about all the female sports reporters you would really want to make your personal type serving wenches and chit.....on a side note, I am listening to the Military Bowl as we speak, and I can not stand the voice of the militaristic Lesbian they have decided to let do the play by play ....I could not imagine having to awaken to that voice every morning , hail no .....huh.png ....I am sure she would feel the same about me....cool.png

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1521937-the-most-popular-female-sports-reporters/page/7

This is a great BR artical about all the female sports reporters you would really want to make your personal type serving wenches and chit.....on a side note, I am listening to the Military Bowl as we speak, and I can not stand the voice of the militaristic Lesbian they have decided to let do the play by play ....I could not imagine having to awaken to that voice every morning , hail no .....huh.png ....I am sure she would feel the same about me....cool.png

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1521937-the-most-popular-female-sports-reporters/page/7

What a coincidence, I just happen to be in the market for a serving wench.

About as awesome as when Ludacris was asked to make his Super Bowl prediction and he said.....

Drum roll please........

Falcons vs Saints.

But in reality, to the fans of these two teams, it kinda sorta HAS been the superbowl. The historical ineptness of both teams for the first 40 someodd years of existance, that was as good as it would get

Jordan B is totally transfixed by her legs, feet and possibly her fkng toes ....it is obvious as a mfker all these castmates of hers are not thinking of QB averages and bullchit, they are obviously ,every one of them, thinking of bending her over a chair and giving her the 2 minute serious bidnesss .....I could give her a solid 7-8 ......B)

1101099.jpg

Free I have decided you are fool, bruh lol

On NFL AM in response to the question "Which team do you think will make a deeper playoff run"....

Jordan Babineaux said "I like Carolina, although I'm not picking Carolina to win the game because the Falcons will win"

36f5dVD.gif

Haha. I just brought this up in another thread. Sadly, there is still no cure for STUPID.

But that logic is non sequitur. How can he, on the one hand, say the Panthers would make a deeper playoff run than the Falcons if, on the other hand, they're not even good enough to beat the team he says wouldn't make as deep a playoff run as the Panthers? huh.png

Reciprocally speaking, his under reliance of ratiocination in expressing his (Babineaux) viewpoint propells indistinctness.