***official*** Thread Of Lo Stone's Random Thoughts

Billy Ocean

Needed somewhere to post this... didnt want to start a new thread

first part of year end processing is happening tonight ... for 12 hours... prayers bros

Random off topic thought...

I wish I could get some of my friends to try a medium steak. Putting A1 on a $30+ steak is a sin.

I like rap music
Drake hates rap music
Therefore Drake is racist...
It all makes sense now!

$1.99 gas... Thanks Obama?
(I really wish they had the 3 dots for therefore)

minus whale enjoy

HOA fee came in today... looks like its $60 every 6 months... no complaints. I just wish we could kick this one person out of our neighborhood... they are a hoarder. When they open their garage door it is packed to almost where it looks like it wont open or close and the house is packed full. Outside they have a trampoline thats been out there forever... they are like the nastiest people I have met in person...

minus whale enjoy

HOA fee came in today... looks like its $60 every 6 months... no complaints. I just wish we could kick this one person out of our neighborhood... they are a hoarder. When they open their garage door it is packed to almost where it looks like it wont open or close and the house is packed full. Outside they have a trampoline thats been out there forever... they are like the nastiest people I have met in person...

I don't have HOA but I do pay a fee twice a year to maintain the front entrance of the neighborhood and the mid-neighborhood grass island. I pay this fee to a retired lawyer/nazi paraphernalia enthusiast.

He's got a room in his house entirely dedicated to artwork, silverware, dinnerware, clothing, and even handguns and officer swords with the eagle-swastika brand all over it.

He does all of this while being Jewish as ****. It's kind of awesome. He's like Chris Cooper from American Beauty accept way older and sans homosexual tendencies.

Los Tone needs a hug.

Just verifying something, you are investing the majority of your money instead of agressively paying off student loans correct?

Heard a story of a guy (yeah anecdotal) who would constantly bounce checks because his wife had a spending problem. Bank was making a killing off him. But he brought home 20k a month... It was insane.

Just verifying something, you are investing the majority of your money instead of agressively paying off student loans correct?

Heard a story of a guy (yeah anecdotal) who would constantly bounce checks because his wife had a spending problem. Bank was making a killing off him. But he brought home 20k a month... It was insane.

Her interest rate is under 3%. We have no motivation to pay it off early.

There are lots of people at every income level that can't live within their means.

Her interest rate is under 3%. We have no motivation to pay it off early.

There are lots of people at every income level that can't live within their means.

I understand on the first count. I agree 100% on the second.

I know it's low, but are you otherwise investing that money? I am nosey as he!!