Who Would Be The Most Insufferable Fan Base This Year If Their Team Wins The Super Bowl This Year?

SaintsFanInLA

Right now, of all of the possible playoff teams, which fan base would be the most insufferable if their team wins it?

I was trying to decide it and I can't. I think most people would hate to see the Patriots win it because they are the Evil Empire but The Seahawks and Cowboys fans have been some of the dyooshiest and most obnoxious tools I have ever seen in sports. But for you, who do you think would be the MOST insufferable?

When the Saints win this weekend beating the Bucs, and when the Falcons and Panthers tie, giving the Saints the division, and then the Saints go on and win it all. I will single-handedly be responsible for putting you yahoos on suicide watch.

Edited by Nelson Muntz

lmmfao

if we tie panthers get division i think.

Saints are officially eliminated. Even if we tie, 8 losses > 9 losses. Panthers are in.

Is 7-9 greater than 6-8-2 or 6-9-1?

Serious question. Because as of right now both the Falcons and the Panthers have 6 wins. If they tie and the Saints win, the Saints will have 7 wins. So, how would the Saints lose the division with more wins than everyone else? Can someone explain that?

Edited by Nelson Muntz

Is 7-9 greater than 6-8-2 or 6-9-1?Serious question. Because as of right now both the Falcons and the Panthers have 6 wins. If they tie and the Saints win, the Saints will have 7 wins. So, how would the Saints lose the division with more wins than everyone else? Can someone explain that?

Willie Mo is right even though technically the Saints would have more wins the Panthers would have less losses

The Saints are officially eliminated, regardless what happens in the Falcons/Panthers game. There's a thread on the Saints Report where they even go to the tie breakers in the event of a Falcons/Panthers tie that proves that the Saints can not possibly win the division. If they were still even technically in it then the team and media would say so, even if the circumstances were extremely unlikely.

Is 7-9 greater than 6-8-2 or 6-9-1?Serious question. Because as of right now both the Falcons and the Panthers have 6 wins. If they tie and the Saints win, the Saints will have 7 wins. So, how would the Saints lose the division with more wins than everyone else? Can someone explain that?

Saints are officially eliminated.

If Falcons win they're in at 7-9 holding tie breaker over New Orleans.

If Panthers win or tie they're in with a 7-8-1 or 6-8-2 record.

Whatever team wins it will naturally be the most insufferable. Bucs fans were, Saints fans were, it comes with the territory.

As it stands now, only the Falcons & Panthers have a shot. Out of those two, it's a toss up, but as far as RC goes, considering Reece has been declared DOA, it has to go to the Falcons, but only because of a know nothing wannabe fan like WFL. It's one thing to be an insufferable jackhole when you win a title, it's an entirely different story when you're like that daily, while making statements like, "I'm not upset we got blown out, since my other team won earlier today".

There are fans that say they're a fan.....then there are REAL fans. Most that post here, would be considered REAL fans, One 3rd person numbnut wouldn't be.