How Bout Julius Thomas In Fa?

I know the season's not over. And I know that pass rusher is a big area of concern. But the offense has been spotty this year without a pass catching TE that Matt can go to in the redzone and for 1st downs. A pass catching TE could be the last piece of a top 5 offense that we are building, provided we fortify the O-line a little more.

Also, the Broncos will have to resign the other Thomas and might have to make some cap decisions to make it work. Julius could be had for the right price. JT, a cover MLB and a legit pass rusher would do wonders for this team.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about a pass catching Tight end being extremely valuable in moving the chains but I also had to wonder why is Jimmy Graham getting shut down so hard this year compared to Tony Gonzales last year? I don't know Tony's numbers but they are both TE's known for receiving, not blocking so is it just the Olines being so garbage for their respective years?

Some people call Julio "hoo" for short and having two "hoos" would be "hoo hoo" which some people use as a slang for vagina. In these politically correct times, that would not be good for blank or the Falcons, especially with commissioner goodell cracking down on the personal conduct policy. Unnecessary profanity is the last thing this team needs.

Some people call Julio "hoo" for short and having two "hoos" would be "hoo hoo" which some people use as a slang for vagina. In these politically correct times, that would not be good for blank or the Falcons, especially with commissioner goodell cracking down on the personal conduct policy. Unnecessary profanity is the last thing this team needs.

I have always preferred two Hoo Hoo's. I mean if there is only one Hoo Hoo something went terribly wrong. :(

Part of the reason our oline has done so well the last fe weeks is because of Bear and Levine helping to block. We don't need another TG slowing this team on drives? Are security blankets nice? Sure, but this offense is much more dynamic and Ryan and Julio have gotten so much better without TG getting the 11 yard catches all game.