Espn Reports That Sjax Is Likely Out For Sunday's Game

falconidae

The thing about Freeman and Quizz the Jizz is that even though they don't usually make any greater gains than SJax, they tend to have more breakout performances. I can't remember the last time I saw SJax break free. You can basically bet he won't get more than 8 yards on a drive. Freeman usually only gets 1 yard gains like SJax, but he seems to have a higher probability of breaking through the line and rushing for large gains. That's pretty important in an RB.

I am worried about both of them fumbling however. At least you can bet on Jackson to never lose the ball.

The thing about Freeman and Quizz the Jizz is that even though they don't usually make any greater gains than SJax, they tend to have more breakout performances. I can't remember the last time I saw SJax break free. You can basically bet he won't get more than 8 yards on a drive. Freeman usually only gets 1 yard gains like SJax, but he seems to have a higher probability of breaking through the line and rushing for large gains. That's pretty important in an RB.

I am worried about both of them fumbling however. At least you can bet on Jackson to never lose the ball.

Quizz will not and I repeat not fumble the football

Watching him split out wide last week was a nice wrinkle. When they moved Lofton out there to cover him one on one, it was over. To Carolina's credit, their linebackers are much better in coverage. We've got to establish a run game to create room for the playaction passes behind them or at least take a few shots deep to loosen them up. We didn't do it vs them in game one because our line couldn't handle it. I'm confident they can now.