Watch This Team If We Win This Sunday

truefalcon

Guest facelessman07

I think that devonta will break a couple of big runs. What you think faceless

If the blocking is there I could see it. That is something I'd like to see fall into place

I like the thought of him and Gurley in the backfield

Guest facelessman07

Watch this team lose in the playoffs and sign Smitty to a lifetime contract.

I couldn't be a fan then

Couldn't support a team that would do something like that lol

Guest facelessman07

I like that thought alot. Gurley would be a great pick especially if he falls to the second round

Highly doubt he does, but much of that is contingent on what he does at the combine

IF he looks to be on the road to a complete recovery, I have no problem taking him in the teens. Word is he's been scouted heavily. Keep him at home

As crazy as it sounds ( or should prove to be ) I feel more excitement going into the Panties game than I remember on deciding games during our "good" seasons. If we can get it done Sunday, I think we're better equipped ATM for playoff football than we were in the past. The team is hungry and mean. I think the Falcons are a tougher team than we were in 2012.

A loss Sunday and I'll be back to reality. Right now, I'm waiting for a late Santa Claus. I've been a good boy. lol

The ceiling for this team is the second round of the playoffs. Hopefully the Falcons seize the moment this Sunday and take care of business against the Panthers. Getting to host Arizona in the 1st round would be an absolute gift, but that doesn't make it a gimme.

Having to go on the road to either Green Bay or Seattle is where this season ends. And after a 2-6 start, honestly, that's a minor miracle in and of itself. The Seattle team that won their division with a losing record and won their first round playoff game at home was down 28-3 after 3 quarters this next weekend at Chicago.

i'll be in the Dome yelling for better, but nothing that has occurred this season should give anyone expectations more than a 2nd round exit. If Smitty & Co can get to the NFCCG, they won't just have earned jobs for next year, Smitty will have earned an extension.

Guest facelessman07

So if we keep Coach Smith there's a chance you'd stop posting???!!!

About the same chance of that not happening as the chance you read the context wrong

LIFETIME CONTRACT

Highly doubt he does, but much of that is contingent on what he does at the combine

IF he looks to be on the road to a complete recovery, I have no problem taking him in the teens. Word is he's been scouted heavily. Keep him at home

He may fall because I don't think he'll participate at the combine. He'll still be rehabbing. He may do some private workouts but I wouldn't count on the combine.

If the blocking is there I could see it. That is something I'd like to see fall into place

I like the thought of him and Gurley in the backfield

I think the blocking will improve this Sunday. The OL knows Freeman can get them a big play if they just give him a crease, and if I know Mike Tice, they will be highly motivated to get him that sliver of daylight Sunday.

Guest Negatorris

My sentiments, exactly!!! Say no to Gurley! Too many other RBs (in the draft or FA) who can actually stay on the field ---

Gurley is no more injury prone than Julio.