My Way Too Soon Offseason Thoughts

I feel like we beat Carolina at home Sunday. Maybe we pick in the 20's.

FA

Jermaine Gresham-TE

JPP-DE

Jabal Sheard-OLB

Draft

La'el Collins-OT

Mike Davis-RB

Erik Kendricks-ILB

I won't get too detailed being the season isn't over. It seems we need some help at TE and I don't want another rookie at this point. The other FA pickups are pretty self explanatory.

Collins will take Blaylock's spot. He is listed as a tackle but a lot of young pro tackles get moved to guard where he should be a road grader for our running game. Mike Davis is a bruiser who can catch. I just don't think we have any shot at Gurley.

More help at the LB position makes sense here. You could look at a WR here too.

if we make the playoffs we can still get a really good pass rusher in the first.

Leonard Williams

Randy Gregory

Vic Beasley

Shane Ray

Dante Fowler

Shilique Calhoun

Shawn Oakman

Eddie Goldman

Danny Shelton

Michael Bennett

Bud Dupree

Those guys are all potential 1st rounders, but it's HIGHLY unlikely they'll all get taken before our pick. Only way that happens is if we make it to and/or win the SB, in which case we can still settle on a guy like Zo Mauldin, Nate Orchard, etc.

Kayoh-If Vic Beasley is there when we pick I could see taking him. I assume we beat Carolina Sunday. Beasley probably will not last past 19. I'm not so big on some of the other players on your list though. Besides I addressed defense in FA and we could get another rusher in the third. The Falcons can't get anywhere on third and one. We need the road grader and the big tail back. Those first two picks I am suggesting won't need much development time. I miss the Turner hay days.

Hey Brown that is a creepy avatar. No offense. Collins isn't a DT. He is an OT that I am projecting to start of LG for us. We nearly flopped the whole season with our offensive line problems. I'm not going to battle next year without someone to take Blaylock's place on the roster.

blalock

if we make the playoffs we can still get a really good pass rusher in the first.Leonard WilliamsRandy GregoryVic BeasleyShane RayDante FowlerShilique CalhounShawn OakmanEddie GoldmanDanny SheltonMichael BennettBud DupreeThose guys are all potential 1st rounders, but it's HIGHLY unlikely they'll all get taken before our pick. Only way that happens is if we make it to and/or win the SB, in which case we can still settle on a guy like Zo Mauldin, Nate Orchard, etc.

Agree with this!!