Another Interesting Matt Ryan Stat

PriMeTiiMe

9-to-0

The ratio of touchdown passes to interceptions for Matt Ryan against NFC South teams this season. If Ryan wins on Sunday and doesn't throw an interception, he would be the first quarterback since the NFL went to eight divisions in 2002 to go a perfect 6-0 while not throwing an interception in any divisional game, according to ESPN Statistics & Information.

That is another positive thing to take away from this season. Yes our record sucks balls, but we have dominated our division and at the end of the day that is one of the first goals a team has is to win their division.

And on top of that, our team is full of young talent and we are in great salary cap shape. I can look at TB,NO, and CAR and find all kinds of significant problems with their teams that we do not have.

9-to-0

The ratio of touchdown passes to interceptions for Matt Ryan against NFC South teams this season. If Ryan wins on Sunday and doesn't throw an interception, he would be the first quarterback since the NFL went to eight divisions in 2002 to go a perfect 6-0 while not throwing an interception in any divisional game, according to ESPN Statistics & Information.

Jinxed

9-to-0

You had to go and say that didn't you?

reaction.gif

"Its Jalen Saunders first career kickoff return..."

Sorry guys. This type of stuff never works out good lol.

He ran out of gas and still got caught at the one. Arenas hustled on the play. I think Saunders could be a really good addition to the Falcons and it would be sweet to steal him from the Saints. Does anybody know his contract situation? Edited by dirtybird2k5

That is another positive thing to take away from this season. Yes our record sucks balls, but we have dominated our division and at the end of the day that is one of the first goals a team has is to win their division.

And on top of that, our team is full of young talent and we are in great salary cap shape. I can look at TB,NO, and CAR and find all kinds of significant problems with their teams that we do not have.

All the more reason to keep this who thing intact.

Tell the truth, Tugg. You're enjoying your role, aren't you?

Well, that is just who I am. I am that type of "If you're going to do something ...." kind of guys. Also, I have been trying to get new emotes for years. I was told a long time ago that nobody knew how. So when I became able to do it myself I jumped on it. Also again, people have been asking for more recently too.

Spot on!

Whether you're a perfect 16-0 or 7-9, we are in the NFC South and someone has to be the division champion. If we win Sunday we will overwhelmingly, convincingly and indisputably be the most deserving winninr of the NCF South Division with a perfect 6-0 record.

Another thing, with proper clock management, this team would be 6-2 in the last eight games with two, very respectable losses from two quality teams in the Packers and Steelers...no shame in this! Win Sunday and we could have easily finished this season a highly respectable 7-2 in the last 9 games and this is trending nicely heading into the playoffs.

9-to-0

This is MR most important stat or we might not be in the position to control our own destiny. Evidence that MR has ascended to top NFCS QB. I think he stays perfect Sunday and the Falcons get in.

Guest Negatorris

He's gonna throw it to DeCoud too for a pick 6. And it'll be his only pick, to go along with 2 TDs... But we'll lose by 7 and people will say not to blame him lol.