Wonder What Freeman Did In College

DCCollectors

I've already explained to you why the TPD "waited" in the college football forum, but you've ignored it and just parroted your complaint here. They "waited" because the "victim" changed her story from being hit in the head, to being drugged. Then the toxicology report showed she wasn't drugged. Then they find two sets of DNA on her underwear, and she will not tell the police or the DA who the other donor is. They ask for her cell phone and she deletes the texts from the night in question before giving it to them. She says she has no idea who raped her, and in fact describes someone who doesn't remotely resemble Winston. She only identified Winston later, after he became the starting QB, and at that point the TPD continued the investigation.

What exactly do you think they should've done in the interim???

has nothing to do with Winston. They shouldn't have waited 9 months to start investigating. You only defend them because it has something negative to do with Florida State. You don't care about anything else. They shouldn't have waited cause it makes them looks very suspicious. Let's not pretend it doesn't now. She identified Winston after 5 weeks Tallahassee Police Department didn't start investigating until after 9 months. Try again

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call partial bull on that. Yes she reported it the day after but it was five weeks after that she identified Jameis after she saw him in class.

So it's not like she went second day saying it was him and they ignored it. Classes for fall 2012 started August 27. So she was in class with him for that long and it was 5 weeks after it happened that she identified him as the attacker?

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/jameis-winston-incidents-timeline-091714

http://registrar.fsu.edu/dir_class/acad_calendar.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inside-the-jameis-winston-rape-case-file/

what exactly are you calling bs on? Cause your paragraph stated nothing on that. I have stated plain as day that the Tallahassee Police Department is to blame for waiting 9 months to start investigating. Jamesis may or may not have raped anyone. I wasn't there so I don't know. But what I do know is the TPD have no excuse for waiting so long to start their investigation. Let me ask you this, when did the TPD contact FSU about that encounter?

what exactly are you calling bs on? Cause your paragraph stated nothing on that. I have stated plain as day that the Tallahassee Police Department is to blame for waiting 9 months to start investigating. Jamesis may or may not have raped anyone. I wasn't there so I don't know. But what I do know is the TPD have no excuse for waiting so long to start their investigation. Let me ask you this, when did the TPD contact FSU about that encounter?

You don't know that, you are expressing an opinion as a fact and conflating this distinction to rationionalize your demand for justice and retribution. You harm innocent people when you do this.

You don't know that, you are expressing an opinion as a fact and conflating this distinction to rationionalize your demand for justice and retribution. You harm innocent people when you do this.

what opinion am I expressing as a fact? Because it seems like you don't know what the differences are. Let me help. Jameis and his accuser both went to Florida State is a fact. Anything I say about Jameis, FSU, Tallahassee Police Department are opinions. Hope that helps your understanding

You said yourself the first 48 hours are the most important and that she went to the police the day after her encounter with Jameis. The thing you keep missing is it took her 5 weeks to identify anyone. I put a link to the schedule that showed that the fall term started BEFORE the alleged attack so she was in class with him since the end of August and it took 5 weeks before she said it was him. Not to mention the fact that it situations like this it's he said she said. During the investigation there were two witnesses that basically backed up his version of it being consensual because in one said she was the one performing an act and the other said she saw the witness, got up, turned off the light and closed the door. Within the first 48 hours was the police supposed to stop every man with 50 miles and take DNA samples? Or maybe they should have just arrested everyone in the vicinity and charge them with rape. If he's guilty then he deserves to be punished but I would say the damage done to others wrongly accused its better to get it right before you ruin someone's life.

what opinion am I expressing as a fact?

Here you go skippy: "But what I do know is the TPD have no excuse for waitting so long to start their investigation"

I asked you if you knew why it took them so long to start it and you said you did not know and that you did not care.

You are basing your demand for justice on your opinion by confusing it as fact. It is not established that they "should" have started the investigation sooner. If it was, everyone on this thread would agree with you.

In fact, you have become irrational, ignoring point after point that others have made on this thread exposing the flaws in your reasoning. You are emotional, rather than fact based. This has been my point all along, some of you guys get sucked in emotionally and the facts suddenly don't matter any more.

You said yourself the first 48 hours are the most important and that she went to the police the day after her encounter with Jameis. The thing you keep missing is it took her 5 weeks to identify anyone. I put a link to the schedule that showed that the fall term started BEFORE the alleged attack so she was in class with him since the end of August and it took 5 weeks before she said it was him. Not to mention the fact that it situations like this it's he said she said. During the investigation there were two witnesses that basically backed up his version of it being consensual because in one said she was the one performing an act and the other said she saw the witness, got up, turned off the light and closed the door. Within the first 48 hours was the police supposed to stop every man with 50 miles and take DNA samples? Or maybe they should have just arrested everyone in the vicinity and charge them with rape. If he's guilty then he deserves to be punished but I would say the damage done to others wrongly accused its better to get it right before you ruin someone's life.

they didn't even arrest Jameis after they found it was him. You don't have to arrest anyone to start an investigation. Asinine if you actually believe that. The only point I was making about this was it shouldn't have took 9 months to start their investigation. And a lot of people agree.

Here you go skippy: "But what I do know is the TPD have no excuse for waitting so long to start their investigation"

I asked you if you knew why it took them so long to start it and you said you did not know and that you did not care.

You are basing your demand for justice on your opinion by confusing it as fact. It is not established that they "should" have started the investigation sooner. If it was, everyone on this thread would agree with you.

In fact, you have become irrational, ignoring point after point that others have made on this thread exposing the flaws in your reasoning. You are emotional, rather than fact based. This has been my point all along, some of you guys get sucked in emotionally and the facts suddenly don't matter any more.

ok

they didn't even arrest Jameis after they found it was him. You don't have to arrest anyone to start an investigation. Asinine if you actually believe that

So you choose to ignore the fact she was in a class with him yet it took her 5 weeks to identify who allegedly attacked her and the fact there were two witnesses that backed up his story. Let me say it again because obviously you're having trouble understanding. IT TOOK 5 WEEKS TO IDENTIFY A PERSON SHE WAS IN CLASS WITH. Also according to a letter she was aware the two witnesses were there yet they're not being charged with anything other than invasion of privacy. Regardless I'm done with this conversation because it's a complete waste of my time to try explaining things in a way you can or will understand.

Below is a statement from Gordon & Rees partner David Cornwell, advisor to Jameis Winstons family.

Each time new facts emerge exposing her story for what it is, Ms. **********s lawyers claim that somebody other than she is lying. According to Ms. ********** and her lawyers, the Tallahassee Police Department, the Florida State Attorney, the judicial panel in Florida State Universitys Student Code of Conduct hearing, FSU (with todays letter), and, of course, Mr. Winston and his family representatives are all lying. Given the unanimous rejection of her story by every official entity that has heard or investigated it, Ms. **********s story must be referred to as a false allegation of sexual assault.

FSUs letter confirms that Ms. ********** waited 20 months to make a Title IX complaint. Her lawyers told FSU to cease all contact with Ms. ********** so they could execute their civil litigation plan. Rather than making Ms. ********** available for the Title IX investigation that they now claim is so sacred, her lawyers sent FSU a litigation hold letter and told ABC News on January 8, 2014, Absolutely youre gonna see a civil suit, I want heads to roll.

The remarkable news in FSUs letter is the confirmation that, though Ms. ********** claimed Mr. Winstons teammates were present when she allegedly was being raped, she did not charge them with anything relating to rape, i.e., witnessing, facilitating or failing to assist her while she was allegedly being raped. Ms. ********** charged these young men with invasion of privacy for videotaping her in physical positions that reportedly were consistent with a consensual sexual encounter.

Ms. ********** and her attorneys have been exposed yet again.

What does any of that have to do with the Tallahassee Police Department waiting 9 months to start an investigation? At the very least they knew she said Jameis after 2 months. That doesn't explain why they waited an additional 7 months to start investigating. No need to get emotional about this case sir.

Maybe they were building evidence for an investigation. Don't wanna go in half cocked.