Wonder What Freeman Did In College

DCCollectors

So apparently ESPN has requested criminal information on over 300 Florida State players from the police.

http://www.talgov.com/uploads/public/documents/assets/news/tpd_pr_media_request.pdf

Looks like Freeman is on the list. I wonder if he actually has a record or if they are requesting something on everybody that has played, just to see if they have any records...

Tell ya what. give us your real name and we will look you up.. Would be about as important. emot-rant.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you hate all media, because the only difference between her and the rest of media is she is a Christian and has a shrill southern voice. Nothing else.

I don't care to argue with you about religion but you have no Idea what her faith is. Despite what she says. True people of faith need not exclaim to be.. Our actions speak for us.

Not saying.. Just sayin! smile.png

The best news I've heard all week is more than likely that sorry a$$ Steven Jackson won't be playing Sunday. If that becomes true we actually have a opportunity to have a running game with Freeman toting the rock. I truly believe if Freeman had been the primary back this year we would be a 10 to 12 win team. That worthless SJax should have been cut after last year he's washed up....

It has nothing to do with whatever religion she claims. I didn't even know that about her. While I don't believe in good and evil, I believe in right and wrong. When it comes to her I am willing to say evil. She is cold, she is heartless, she only cares about herself and her ratings. She has no sense of human decency whatsoever. Man I hate that woman... lol

I don't care to argue with you about religion but you have no Idea what her faith is. Despite what she says. True people of faith need not exclaim to be.. Our actions speak for us.

Not saying.. Just sayin! smile.png

Talk about getting caught up on one word...lol. Nah, she is NO different than media. NOT AT ALL. I call the news, "lies" because its all false gossip. If I just say, "hey I won't Nancy Grace because she's cold and heartless." Then I have to say that for all. End of the story. None are good. I do believe in good and evil and none mean any of us any good. Just to play a character (which she is) and line their pockets.

And yet, supposedly, I'm the one being the douch.e here. It's amazing how y'all can read this, and suggest that I'm the one taking sides.

After thinking about it I completely agree with you. The NCAA should immediately expel every player on the list, the players accused of any crimes should be placed in jail until their court date, the most recent National Championship should be vacated, and on top of fines reduce the amount of scholarhips that can be awarded to football players. It's time that an example is made and starting with that cesspool in Florida can be a shining example since we all know there's no such thing as three players from the Duke Lacrosse team or Brian Banks.

You know I am a Nole Homer. I can honestly say that if you take that away I would still feel the same way about all this. I agree with Gazoo about a lot. I absolutely believe it to be media sensationalism.

I have nothing against you or Gazoo, and have said nothing negative against either of you. I will, however, take offense to those that simply try to portray me as a joke, b/c I feel the way that I do. Neither of you have done that, but some "others" have.

After thinking about it I completely agree with you. The NCAA should immediately expel every player on the list, the players accused of any crimes should be placed in jail until their court date, the most recent National Championship should be vacated, and on top of fines reduce the amount of scholarhips that can be awarded to football players. It's time that an example is made and starting with that cesspool in Florida can be a shining example since we all know there's no such thing as three players from the Duke Lacrosse team or Brian Banks.

I made it clear sometime back that I don't give a **** about this woman or her "article."

I honestly think I could murder Nancy Grace if really given the opportunity. I dislike her that much. I think she is the epitome of everything wrong in society. I have always hated her, but after that lady killed herself because of her and her show and the irresponsible accusations and whole torch and pickfork mentality I absolutely despise her. Might actually be the only person I can honestly say that about. I feel very comfortable using the word hate.

You hit that nail square on the head.

exactly. Waiting 9 months is pathetic. Nobody can defend the Tallahassee Police Department on that without looking real silly

We get it. You have an exceptionally strong, if not emotionally driven opinion, based on an exceptionally limited amount of information that you don't even know for certain is an accurate portrayal if the situation.

I refuse to fall prey to the the mob mentality on social issues that is tearing our country apart at the moment. Unfortuantely, most citizens don't pay enough attention and/or know enough about world history to know they are being played like fiddles.

"I don't always think that he is. I only think that the way that the charges were handled was awful, made up or not."

Maybe I misread your previous comments and if so I stand corrected. Sometimes though there is no case to be had because of the information being brought forth. I am sure every police department in the country has similar cases that are dormant because based on the evidence and testimony...there is no case.

We get it. You have an exceptionally strong, if not emotionally driven opinion, based on an exceptionally limited amount of information that you don't even know for certain is an accurate portrayal if the situation.

I refuse to fall prey to the the mob mentality on social issues that is tearing our country apart at the moment. Unfortuantely, most citizens don't pay enough attention and/or know enough about world history to know they are being played like fiddles.

the Tallahassee Police Department said themselves they waited 9 months. Stop looking ignorant. If someone im your family accused someone of a crime you would want the investigation to begin as soon as possible.

"the Tallahassee Police Department said themselves they waited 9 months"

Just as I acknowledged you have, you shared a tiny scrap of information.

Since you think you know enough to draw conclusions on that scrap of information, please provide me the reasons what the police waited, and then back it up with the evidence you have on exactly why they waited that long.

Who knows why they waited 9 months to start their investigation. They certainly had enough evidence. Jamesis and his eyewitnesses all said the girl was there and all said both him and the accuser had consensual sex. Everyone knows the first 48 hours in a sexual assault case is the most important. Whatever their reasons are aren't sufficient enough to wait 9 months to start their investigation. Even Florida's Attorney General had no explanation why they waited so long to start. Let me repeat even Florida's Attorney General had no explanation why the Tallahassee Police Department waited so long to start their investigation into an alleged sexual assault case.

Let me help you a little....After 5 weeks the accuser names Winston, then according to the TPD the accuser ceases communication and drops charges so the case went dormant. Many months later (9 in fact), after a media inquiry (SECspn) the case is reopened. After endless slandering by the network and many failed attempts in court here we are. Hope that helps! As far as the attorney general, sounds like a bit of face saving on his part, this is a normal occurrence when someone drops charges and has no case. All this information is easily obtained in the police reports.

Florida's Attorney General is a woman named Pam Bondi. And the accuser went to the police one day after her encounter with Jamesis. And the accuser never dropped the charges. That's a lie by the Tallahassee Police Department. Keep believing everything that police department telling you

I call partial bull on that. Yes she reported it the day after but it was five weeks after that she identified Jameis after she saw him in class.

So it's not like she went second day saying it was him and they ignored it. Classes for fall 2012 started August 27. So she was in class with him for that long and it was 5 weeks after it happened that she identified him as the attacker?

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/jameis-winston-incidents-timeline-091714

http://registrar.fsu.edu/dir_class/acad_calendar.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inside-the-jameis-winston-rape-case-file/

Tallahassee Police Department waited 9 months to investigate an alleged rape. The girl reported it the night after her encounter with Jamesis. No excuses for them to wait 9 months. None at all

I've already explained to you why the TPD "waited" in the college football forum, but you've ignored it and just parroted your complaint here. They "waited" because the "victim" changed her story from being hit in the head, to being drugged. Then the toxicology report showed she wasn't drugged. Then they find two sets of DNA on her underwear, and she will not tell the police or the DA who the other donor is. They ask for her cell phone and she deletes the texts from the night in question before giving it to them. She says she has no idea who raped her, and in fact describes someone who doesn't remotely resemble Winston. She only identified Winston later, after he became the starting QB, and at that point the TPD continued the investigation.

What exactly do you think they should've done in the interim???

Edited by Coach_Petrino

Who knows why they waited 9 months to start their investigation. They certainly had enough evidence.

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the real problem. it is this type of emotional outcry where the public demands justice and could care a less about why, in their minds, justice is not being pursued.

The fact is, if you don't want to harm innocent people, it does matter why they did not start the investigation until 9 months if you are going to be calling them out for not starting it.

You don't know anywhere near enough about the evidence to state as a matter of fact they had enough. They may have had all kinds of conflicting evidence as well, you just shoot from the hip demand justice, attack the school, and claim to know things you don't.....this is exactly where the mob mentality is so destructive to true justice. The mobs destroy innocent lives, they are far more harmful to society that they are helpful.