Wonder What Freeman Did In College

DCCollectors

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can definitely distinguish the informed from the uninformed, anyone that has read the police reports knows about the multiple story changes from the accuser on Winston. Unfortunately most people just take what a network like SECspn and their agenda want you to know. Guilty until proven innocent is the new law apparently for society, and lets hope none of you ever have a son go to a college and get the same media scrutiny as Jameis has. As far as Freeman, this kid is all class and I doubt even the hungriest ESPN clowns would find dirt on him. Now all you FSU haters go back to being mindless sheep and keep believing what your being told than getting facts.

You're an idiot if you think my opinion has anything to do with this being about FSU. Two years, that's how long it took them to follow through on their investigation. No matter how credible you think the accuser is, that is a travesty. Apparently, you think that anyone that ever accuses a popular figure of rape, must be at it for the money or fame, huh?

You're an idiot if you think my opinion has anything to do with this being about FSU. Two years, that's how long it took them to follow through on their investigation. No matter how credible you think the accuser is, that is a travesty. Apparently, you think that anyone that ever accuses a popular figure of rape, must be at it for the money or fame, huh?

I've seen you take this position twice on this thread, if we don't see it the way you do, then we must believe not believe the alleged victim or somehow don't care about her, or even worse, somehow we don't care about rape or domestic violence.

Has it occurred to you that there is another position called "neutral", as in, we are waiting for the truth before jumping on the side of the alleged victim or alleged perpetrator or decrying the horrors of alleged atrocities? My goodness, you are acting like a martyr.

I've seen you take this position twice on this thread, if we don't see it the way you do, then we must not believe the alleged victim or somehow don't care about her or even worse, somehow don't care about rape or domestic violence.

Has it occurred to you that there is another position called "neutral", as in, we are waiting for the truth before jumping on the side of the alleged victim or alleged perpetrator? My goodness, you are acting like a martyr.

You're kidding right? Did you read the last line in the post that I quoted? My post was no more attacking then his.

Tallahassee Police Department waited 9 months to investigate an alleged rape. The girl reported it the night after her encounter with Jamesis. No excuses for them to wait 9 months. None at all

And then they contacted Winston via telephone to tell him he was a suspect. It's disgusting the way this was handled. Like I said, maybe he's not guilty, but to handle this in the way that they have just sets a bad example.

And then they contacted Winston via telephone to tell him he was a suspect. It's disgusting the way this was handled. Like I said, maybe he's not guilty, but to handle this in the way that they have just sets a bad example.

i agree. The way that police department protected Winston was atrocious. He might be innocent. But he deserved to be treated like all suspects are when an alleged rape was accused. Even Kobe was taken into questioning after he was accused

Generally speaking ( forget about this FSU thing for a moment) any information we get that is filtered through the media has to be taken with a grain of salt. The media are shameless and play on their readers and viewers emotions to fan the flames. If you sit there and say "well we know this happened" and are basing that on something you got through the media, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution because often you are being played like a fiddle.

Many times we may get an official report we can all read and say "yes, this did happen" , but the media will not show you information they have that goes against the narrative they are promoting that would make you conclude something is fishy or there's a lot more to this than they are telling us.

So much harm has come to innocent people at the hands of the media spinning stories to create a narrative that suits them.

I have a friend who was raped in high school. Her attacker couldn't be targeted for nearly a year dur to lack of evidence and his fathers lawyers.

Sorry, but this whole topic is asinine. It's like MikeKennHOF hacked everyones account.

You nailed it Hammer, we do not know enough about this to form conclusions even against the school at this point. how many examples of this do we need to witness to understand this?

Some people allow their emotions to be played and they jump on sides without knowing all the facts. They may know some of the facts, but when all of them come out it often paints a completely different picture.

You nailed it Hammer, we do not know enough about this to form conclusions even against the school at this point. how many examples of this do we need to witness to understand this?

Some people allow their emotions to be played and they jump on sides without knowing all the facts. They may know some of the facts, but when all of them come out it often paints a completely different picture.

Nancy Grace Syndrome. :doh:

I have a friend who was raped in high school. Her attacker couldn't be targeted for nearly a year dur to lack of evidence and his fathers lawyers.

Sorry, but this whole topic is asinine. It's like MikeKennHOF hacked everyones account.

I bet it didn't take that police department 9 months to start investigating the rape. And they had enough evidence to investigate cause Winston and his roommates said the girl was there and they had sex. You're too close to the school man

Nancy Grace's show is a guilty pleasure of mine. I think she's hilarious. Awesome you actually had a class under her. Peyton Manning's grandma was my dad's teacher in elementary.

I honestly think I could murder Nancy Grace if really given the opportunity. I dislike her that much. I think she is the epitome of everything wrong in society. I have always hated her, but after that lady killed herself because of her and her show and the irresponsible accusations and whole torch and pickfork mentality I absolutely despise her. Might actually be the only person I can honestly say that about. I feel very comfortable using the word hate.

Some people will ignore the facts of a case just to stand their position, I wonder if the TPD waited on the case because the original complaint was a 5'11 male with straight hair or perhaps the multiple semen samples...oh wait that's right Jerry has all his FACTS in order...sounds like a SEC homer has a little bitterness and jealously...theres a reason why he has been found NOT GUILTY by three separate courts, but in your court he will always be guilty...let it go dude!

Thank god FREEMAN is clean!! :)

Cheyakita, I see so many CONSTANTLY being misled by the media, who hide some facts, distort others, and create a narrative convenient to themselves. The media uses the EMOTIONS of other people to get them buying the narrative of the day, and the emotional people who think they are championing the cause of a victim actually do WAY more harm than good. After all we've seen the shameless media do and how they play us, how is it that the emotional champions of victims can never admit they were had by the narrative of the day and learn from this?

Some people will ignore the facts of a case just to stand their position, I wonder if the TPD waited on the case because the original complaint was a 5'11 male with straight hair or perhaps the multiple semen samples...oh wait that's right Jerry has all his FACTS in order...sounds like a SEC homer has a little bitterness and jealously...theres a reason why he has been found NOT GUILTY by three separate courts, but in your court he will always be guilty...let it go dude! Thank god FREEMAN is clean!! smile.png

And yet, supposedly, I'm the one being the douch.e here. It's amazing how y'all can read this, and suggest that I'm the one taking sides.

And yet, supposedly, I'm the one being the douch.e here. It's amazing how y'all can read this, and suggest that I'm the one taking sides.

You know I am a Nole Homer. I can honestly say that if you take that away I would still feel the same way about all this. I agree with Gazoo about a lot. I absolutely believe it to be media sensationalism.

I honestly think I could murder Nancy Grace if really given the opportunity. I dislike her that much. I think she is the epitome of everything wrong in society. I have always hated her, but after that lady killed herself because of her and her show and the irresponsible accusations and whole torch and pickfork mentality I absolutely despise her. Might actually be the only person I can honestly say that about. I feel very comfortable using the word hate.

Then you hate all media, because the only difference between her and the rest of media is she is a Christian and has a shrill southern voice. Nothing else.

Then you hate all media, because the only difference between her and the rest of media is she is a Christian and has a shrill southern voice. Nothing else.

It has nothing to do with whatever religion she claims. I didn't even know that about her. While I don't believe in good and evil, I believe in right and wrong. When it comes to her I am willing to say evil. She is cold, she is heartless, she only cares about herself and her ratings. She has no sense of human decency whatsoever. Man I hate that woman... lol