Wonder What Freeman Did In College

DCCollectors

So apparently ESPN has requested criminal information on over 300 Florida State players from the police.

http://www.talgov.com/uploads/public/documents/assets/news/tpd_pr_media_request.pdf

Looks like Freeman is on the list. I wonder if he actually has a record or if they are requesting something on everybody that has played, just to see if they have any records...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently ESPN has requested criminal information on over 300 Florida State players from the police.

http://www.talgov.com/uploads/public/documents/assets/news/tpd_pr_media_request.pdf

Looks like Freeman is on the list. I wonder if he actually has a record or if they are requesting something on everybody that has played, just to see if they have any records...

She's not asking for every player who was arrested, she's just listing players drafted and other individuals who played at FSU over the last 30 years just to try and find whatever dirt she can. She has no clue if any of them did anything wrong, she just looked at roster sheets & depth charts to get her list of names. Since her phone number is listed, maybe we all just give her a call (obviously between 2 - 4 am) to see how her attempts to uncover the slightest appearances of impropriety are going.

Robb, it may be even better for us to request access to and a copy

of all incident reports, including officer narrative, for all individuals working for ESPN if they are named in any capacity (victim, suspect, witness, reporting party, etc.).

These muckrakers truly disgust me.

FSU is turning into a cesspool. It seems like every week we're hearing about something else happening with its players. Hopefully, Freeman wasn't involved.

It's not FSU and it's not athletes in general. It's called immature people doing stupid stuff. FSU just happens to have a target on their back at the moment so they're gonna keep trying to dig up stuff to rationalize the hate.

It's not FSU and it's not athletes in general. It's called immature people doing stupid stuff. FSU just happens to have a target on their back at the moment so they're gonna keep trying to dig up stuff to rationalize the hate.

So the reports of their starting RB hitting his pregnant girlfriend are just "stupid stuff?" Yeah no.

what college did you go to?

What are you trying to get at here Gazoo?Because it kind of seems like you're trying to belittle the report of the starting RB hitting his pregnant girlfriend.I've been here long enough to believe that is not what you're doing but I'm curious as to what it is you're trying to say.

What are you trying to get at here Gazoo?Because it kind of seems like you're trying to belittle the report of the starting RB hitting his pregnant girlfriend.I've been here long enough to believe that is not what you're doing but I'm curious as to what it is you're trying to say.

It's very simple really. Jerry is blaming the entire college on something one of its students possibly did. Keep in mind it's a report at this point, think Duke lacrosse players if you want to know the difference between a report and a fact.

I want to know what college jerry went to to see if he feels the same way about his alma mater. Virtually any college has rapists, women beaters, thieves and so forth among its student body, doesn't necessarily make the school itself a cesspool.

Just to be clear, it's not just all the reports of very bad stuff coming out of FSU that's the problem, but more that no one within FSU seems to mind that bothers me. Over and over, we are hearing about these events, and nothing seems to be being done. The way that the Winston incident was handled was disgusting.