Respect

tone357

Done.

I do agree that the thread ran its course. We know how the majority feels. This is time to start putting what happens in the off season aside and let whatever happens happen. Right now we should all just be Falcon fans and be cheering for our team to win. Once all is said and done and either the playoffs or our playoff hopes are over we can revisit it if people want. I personally think the title should be neutral though.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done.

I do agree that the thread ran its course. We know how the majority feels. This is time to start putting what happens in the off season aside and let whatever happens happen. Right now we should all just be Falcon fans and be cheering for our team to win. Once all is said and done and either the playoffs or our playoff hopes are over we can revisit it if people want. I personally think the title should be neutral though.

so this means every thread involving that topic gets deleted from here on out lol

so this means every thread involving that topic gets deleted from here on out lol

Haha, naw. Despite what some of the weirdo whackado conspiracy theorists think we don't censor opinions, only language. People can make their own threads all they want. If they're duplicates they will be merged like normal. The only difference is it is no longer pinned as a site supported topic.

Guest facelessman07

It'll get more hits now that it's not pinned which will upset the Mike Smith fans even more

Just so ya know

Edited by facelessman07

Done.

Cmon man!!!!

It'll get more hits now that it's not pinned which will upset the Mike Smith fans even more

Just so ya know

Won't bother me any. It was stated plainly and often when the thread was made that if people wanted it gone it would go. Like I said before though, I do agree that it ran its course and until we're eliminated or whatever happens and the seasons over we should all just be wanting Falcon success. The time for worrying about a new coach is over for a while. We can revisit it right after if we need to.

Guest facelessman07

It would be foolish to fire the winningest head coach in our history. Stay the course and all the haters will disappear when the team is consistently winning again.

I'm glad AB doesn't make decisions based on the posts on this board...we would have a new coach/GM/QB etc., after every loss.

And we'd give everyone a 10 year extension after a win

Blank, like many of us, bases his opinion upon the complete body of work. He ain't stupid

Guest Negatorris

If only he could've made a few more tackles and intercepted a few more passes huh?

This excuse doesn't fly when you've gone 1-4 in the postseason, but sure you can keep wearing it out...

This excuse doesn't fly when you've gone 1-4 in the postseason, but sure you can keep wearing it out...

Mike Smith didn't cause Roddy to slip causing an INT, Mike Smith didn't cause Matt to take his eyes off of the snap and fumble, and Mike Smith didn't cause Harry to lose his legs on what looked to be a go ahead TD. I'm all for pointing at coaching when necessary (like the awful, scared to attack game plan against the Giants), but outside of that game we've just lost. Mike Smith didn't make Keith Brooking blow his coverage on 3rd and 16. If a melt down like what happened in Cleveland was to happen in the postseason then I'm all for pointing the finger at who deserves it.