Man I Hate This Guy But....

408Falcon

What would you think of Julio and Michael Crabtree together? Hes only 27 and is a posession type cat that hasnt had a great QB to sync with.... Call me crazy but that screams domination to me. Dont think he would be seeking an obscene amount.

Don't know about Crabtree but since we're talking 49rs offensive players. I would love for Vernon Davis to get released and get a shot here. I think he still has it but his Qb is just playing bad.

Seen a lot of niner games since I live in the bay area... I do think crabtree is better than he's been playing because the niners offense is a disaster.. He could definitely have a 1000 yard season with us... That being said... He will not be worth the money he's gonna command in FA... We would be much better off just drafting a WR.

Seen a lot of niner games since I live in the bay area... I do think crabtree is better than he's been playing because the niners offense is a disaster.. He could definitely have a 1000 yard season with us... That being said... He will not be worth the money he's gonna command in FA... We would be much better off just drafting a WR.

Hey man if you need a break from watching the Niners you can come through and watch the Falcons at my house lol. I know it is rough living in the middle of the "Niner Empire" and I can see why some of the Falcons fans who live in California think why Crabtree is special, but he is not special at all and is one of the main reasons Harbaugh is gone after this season. The guy is just a cancer to a team and he held out his rookie season for more money and only produced when Harbaugh bought other receivers like Randy Moss, Stevie Johnson, Mario Manningham, Anquan Boldin, Quinton Patton and others, the guy needed all those receivers and still hasn't broke out as a star receiver. Vernon Davis and Boldin along with Gore are the main guys on offense on that team. I would consider bringing Bert Emmanuel in before considering Crabtree and trust me I watch Whiner games too my in-laws are Whiner Fans and I gotta hear them say how great Kaep is and about their 5 rings that is older then me life is rough for a Falcons Fan out here. if I would bring any guy from the Niners to the Falcons is some of the guys from their O-line and Aldon Smith, Willis, and Bowman.

Edited by Cali_Falcon_1184

What would you think of Julio and Michael Crabtree together? Hes only 27 and is a posession type cat that hasnt had a great QB to sync with.... Call me crazy but that screams domination to me. Dont think he would be seeking an obscene amount.

if crabtree can pass rush, im all in........lmao