Hypothetically Speaking

PriMeTiiMe

Lets say we beat the Panthers.

Our first round Matchup could be the Cardinals. If we win, 2nd Round Matchup could be the Lions. Does anyone else think those are highly winnable games?

Hope Detroit Beats Green Bay and that the Seahawks and Cards take care of Business in week 17.

1 Seattle

2 Detroit

3 Dallas

4 Atlanta

5 Arizona

6 Green Bay

Atlanta Beats Arizona. Green Bay Beats Dallas

Atlanta beats Detroit. Green Bay Beats Seattle

Falcons get a gome game in the NFC Championship vs A-Rod and the Packers.

GITURDUN

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

I have a strange feeling coming up and I don't think it's the Chipotle. I feel Detroit beats Green Bay, Arizona beats San Fran, and Saint Louis upsets Seattle shows the Seahawks are still human.

We get Seattle in the dome. And Green Bay travels to take on Dallas in one of the most exciting games this season, and despite Dallas playing a better all-round game, Green Bay takes the win. Green Bay then goes to Arizona and wins in a lopsided game and we play Detroit in Ford stadium after (if) putting away Wilson's squad. We then squeak out a late field goal to beat Stafford and return to the dome to take on Green Bay.

Just my homer predictions here.

This is all assuming we can handle Carolina this week that is.

Well if our run defense plays as well as it has the past few weeks and Hageman continues to play at an extremely high level then its absolutely possible. It only takes one strip sack to or one pressure that forces a bad throw. Hageman could be HUGE in the playoffs.

We are already a good team at getting turnovers. And that has been with not much pass rush.

Our first round Matchup could be the Cardinals. If we win, 2nd Round Matchup could be the Lions. Does anyone else think those are highly winnable games?

Hope Detroit Beats Green Bay and that the Seahawks and Cards take care of Business in week 17.

1 Seattle

2 Detroit

3 Dallas

4 Atlanta

5 Arizona

6 Green Bay

GITURDUN

Can you imagine how the rest of the country would go nuts if a team that got in the playoffs with a losing record was hosting the NFC Championship game???? Even if I were not a Falcons fan, I'd love to see it happen just to see the reactions.

Guest Negatorris

Packers wouldn't beat Seattle in Seattle. Don't know about Dallas either. You saw what Ryan did to there secondary when he had time. Romo with that OL will probably have more time with a better receiving corps and an actual running game.

Plus I don't even think Detroit can beat the Packers this week.

But us hosting would be funny af though. There would be a lot of salty fans out there.

1 Seattle

2 Detroit

3 Dallas

4 Atlanta

5 Arizona

6 Green Bay

GITURDUN

We were looking at this exact scenario the other night. I would bet $500 we take Detroit if we play them again. Even up there. That was a horribly embarrassing loss.

First things first. Let's kick the Panties' a$$.

I have a strange feeling coming up and I don't think it's the Chipotle. I feel Detroit beats Green Bay, Arizona beats San Fran, and Saint Louis upsets Seattle shows the Seahawks are still human.

We get Seattle in the dome. And Green Bay travels to take on Dallas in one of the most exciting games this season, and despite Dallas playing a better all-round game, Green Bay takes the win. Green Bay then goes to Arizona and wins in a lopsided game and we play Detroit in Ford stadium after (if) putting away Wilson's squad. We then squeak out a late field goal to beat Stafford and return to the dome to take on Green Bay.

Just my homer predictions here.

This is all assuming we can handle Carolina this week that is.

Arizona doesn't beat San Fran IMHO. As long as we don't play Seahawks we would be a chance. But maybe the carts before the horse until after sundays game yeh.

Teams to pull for this weekend: The Falcons(obviously), The Lions, The Rams, the Cowboys and the 49ers.

if all of them win, the seeds will be

1: Lions

2: Cowboys

3: Seahawks

4: Falcons

5: Cardinals

6: Packers

with GB going to Seattle. Dream scenario.

That means if we beat Arizona we would be playing likely @ Dallas. That O-Line and Run game would embarrass us. Please god no. I'd rather face anyone but Dallas.

Packers wouldn't beat Seattle in Seattle. Don't know about Dallas either. You saw what Ryan did to there secondary when he had time. Romo with that OL will probably have more time with a better receiving corps and an actual running game.

Plus I don't even think Detroit can beat the Packers this week.

But us hosting would be funny af though. There would be a lot of salty fans out there.

Dallas doesn't have a better receiving core. They have a better running game and that makes all the differnce for Romo. We have the better receiving core but a worse line. Even tho they've been playing well lately.

That means if we beat Arizona we would be playing likely @ Dallas. That O-Line and Run game would embarrass us. Please god no. I'd rather face anyone but Dallas.

I doubt the Packers beat Seattle, but I think Dallas can beat Seattle again. We would play @ Detroit not Dallas. Either way, Seattle is by far the last place I want us to play.