Crowd Noise Will Be Crucial On Sunday At The Dome

Bring It

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd noise will be crucial. Just found out earlier my cousin has scored some tickets.. I don't know where the seats are yet, but I will be there, loud, and annoying. biggrin.png

I think Cam is bringing in 3 or 4 bus loads of his family and friends from around the Atlanta area, to come on over and cheer for the Panthers also.

I'm a sth and i attended the game down in new orleans on sunday as well as last year. i must say what a crazy passionate fan base during the game. they play this song after tds that REALLY gets the crowd crunk

i would like for the ga dome to use this song especially this weekend being that the crowd will be a pivotal factor

the group is from atlanta so why not

i must say though not many fans liked me as i was trying to get them to sing along as we were leaving the SUPERDUMP

Edited by MrHeight77

Crowd noise will be crucial. Just found out earlier my cousin has scored some tickets.. I don't know where the seats are yet, but I will be there, loud, and annoying. biggrin.png

I think Cam is bringing in 3 or 4 bus loads of his family and friends from around the Atlanta area, to come on over and cheer for the Panthers also.

First off, there ain't gonna be no 3 or 4 bus loads. Period.

Next, any noise a few measly desperate Pantaloon dimwits make won't equal a mouse farting.

As a former player I always thought crowd noise was overrated.

Marc Bulger was never the same after the playoff game vs the Rams here, specifically after the sack for a safety. The tackle never moved because it was so loud at the snap. Crowd noise does matter.

Is it the be all end all? No, but if it can cause a penalty or two, take up a time out, or give our pass rush an extra split second, it's important. The crowd noise has been like our team this year: inconsistent. It'd be nice to see it playoff loud from warmup to finish Sunday.

As a former player I always thought crowd noise was overrated.

That's because you were probably sitting on the bench the whole time. Crowd noise aint overrated. It has been known to cause time outs, delay of game and false start penalties. I remember seeing a stat back in the Vick days that we led the league in crowd noise induced penalties and time outs.

That's because you were probably sitting on the bench the whole time. Crowd noise aint overrated. It has been known to cause time outs, delay of game and false start penalties. I remember seeing a stat back in the Vick days that we led the league in crowd noise induced penalties and time outs.

Yup.

Dome field advantage !!!!

I'm a sth and i attended the game down in new orleans on sunday as well as last year. i must say what a crazy passionate fan base during the game. they play this song after tds that REALLY gets the crowd crunk

i would like for the ga dome to use this song especially this weekend being that the crowd will be a pivotal factor

the group is from atlanta so why not

i must say though not many fans liked me as i was trying to get them to sing along as we were leaving the SUPERDUMP

Is that Hebert in the press box at 1:19? If so, I see he's gone back to the dark side. He went full Aint ****** in that video. One of my favorite Hebert moments as a Falcon was in the Sewer Dome. He threw a pass to beat the Aints then did the Bird the entire length of the football field. Aints hated it. I loved it.

Marc Bulger was never the same after the playoff game vs the Rams here, specifically after the sack for a safety. The tackle never moved because it was so loud at the snap. Crowd noise does matter.

Is it the be all end all? No, but if it can cause a penalty or two, take up a time out, or give our pass rush an extra split second, it's important. The crowd noise has been like our team this year: inconsistent. It'd be nice to see it playoff loud from warmup to finish Sunday.

I'm just saying I always thought fans and some players overrated the crowd noise. But I played mostly defense and was away from the line so maybe that's why I think that

that's what happens when people know absolutely nothing about a person and make ignorant assumptions

i think people just dont realize players are actual people and there's thousands upon thousands of people around that have made it to a pro practice field

Don't get yourself in trouble. I can see some situations this Sunday.

I guarantee the players will have at least one fracas. Happened in the first game and happened last week in the Sewer Dome. With this one for all the marbles, it will be intense. Probably on the field and in the stands. I wouldn't be shocked to see a 2005 PHI@ATL pregame meet up at the 50 yard line. Can't wait. Should be loud like the 2004 CAR@ATL Levitation game.

I guarantee the players will have at least one fracas. Happened in the first game and happened last week in the Sewer Dome. With this one for all the marbles, it will be intense. Probably on the field and in the stands. I wouldn't be shocked to see a 2005 PHI@ATL pregame meet up at the 50 yard line. Can't wait. Should be loud like the 2004 CAR@ATL Levitation game.

Exactly. I can feel it in the air already. Gonna be electric. Especially after being flexed. Edited by TheFatboi