Crowd Noise Will Be Crucial On Sunday At The Dome

Bring It

Crowd noise.

It will be vital......crucial on Sunday.

Cam Newton is NOT Matt Ryan when it comes to the cerebral part of football. Not even close.

If we can generate consistent noise during the game Newton will get confused and make mistakes, hopefully delay of game penalties and / or some turnovers. Then........the crowd will feed off that and it will only get worse for them.

Fingers crossed.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Take over the dome thread on carolinas board. I guess theyre

chartering a group to the game.

They're all pumped up about the forty panther fans thats going to conquer atlanta.

Seriously I'll be really disapointed if I see many panther fans

Not sure why that thread even exists. Even Carolina fans have to admit that they don't travel well in support of the Panthers. They never have. That thread is a complete joke.

The company I work for held a drawing, and gave away 100 pairs of tickets, and they have 2 luxury suites as well. The tickets were held by a woman I work closely with, and she said that everyone who won was a Falcon fan. So yes, I was impressed,because the company is globally known, and has alot of people from all over the world working there.

Not sure why that thread even exists. Even Carolina fans have to admit that they don't travel well in support of the Panthers. They never have. That thread is a complete joke.

I don't remember last year but they're claiming they put a dent in the stadium.

True, known how they are in the atl I wouldn't doubt that they sold they're tickets to the panther fan already

I would say the same, but it's not like they expected to have anything to play for either. Last year, there were more than normal because it was a chance to clinch against us, a team that was long out of it. It'll be interesting to see how the crowd breakdown goes Sunday.