What We Need To Do Imo To Win The South

Draftnut57

#1. I have no idea why they are not using Freeman more.. The guy is crazy good... Why in the World are they not letting him run more?????? TD hit a home run by drafting this future star. Let His stardom begin Sunday!!!

#2. Who ever lite that fire under our D# needs to keep the flames burning. Thank you very much BTW.

#3. Simply run the ball more to keep them on their toes , keep them guessing. Can you say FREEMAN!!!!

#4. Use JJ as much as possible, But don't kill HIM!!!!. WE need him in the playoffs stupid!! lol

#5. I have said for years that if I had a team, I'd have the best Kicker in the NFL, no matter the cost, because that is one player alone that can win more games than any other one player. Somebody read that blog.. How wonderful to have the best Kicker in the NFL for once. if it had not been for him, we would not be talking about playoffs. So Thank you to who ever brought him in. TD is the man !! People who want him gone dont' have a clue. The same can be said for a great punter. And we have one of if not the best there also.. Thank you again Mr TD. Those two kickers mean so much more than you can ever imagine. If not for them , we wouldn't even be close to having a chance to win the division.

#6. I don't know why they are not using our tall TE more. Since we haven't been doing that, that should catch them off guard, A 6`8" TE should make for some easy yardage ...

#7. Lastly,, keep them long slow wearing down drives going with our slow churning Running game with a pass mixed in to keep them on their toes. After a couple of long drives wears down their D#, which will give us a big edge in the 4th Quarter.

People need to understand just how close this team is to being one of the top 5 in the league. One of if not the best WR, QB, P, K, P, LT, And many Rookie players who could end up being PBers for years.. wE are only a couple of players away from being the best in the league. Don't blow it up now Mr. Blank, But I know your to smart for that.

Have you not seen what happens when they throw it to toilolo? Not much but small gains and drops.

Having a 6'8 TE is great in theory, but good TEs his size are almost nonexistent, because when you get to that height, its tough to have the speed and athleticism needed to compete in the NFL. Its especially true in his case. He just looks clumsy a lot of the time.

Yeah, I would rather bring the house instead of dropping everyone into prevent with 3 man rush. We get burned every time.

I know right? I mean what is even the point? At least with a GritzBlitz or something we have the possibility of something good happening. Yes an all out blitz has the danger of opening up the backfield and getting burnt, but that 3 man crap is damn near guaranteed to get us burnt. Every freaking time ...