To Those That Doubt Roddy White Still Has It

So. I see a lot of people questioning Roddy's game lately, has he still got it, should be a cap casualty, etc, and its bugging me. He's getting older, sure. But you cant say he doesnt have it anymore. Bearing in mind he has missed two games this year, he has still amassed 817 yards and 7 TDs. Factor in what he gets sunday, and what he would have in his missed games, that should easily put him over a 1000 yards and perhaps a couple more touchdowns. A slight stat decline was always going to happen with Julio beasting and taking catches away, but Roddy can still get it done, and dont forget it. He's more important to our organization than most of us realize.

Guest facelessman07

That's 1 thing I hate about this place...so many opinions are based on 1 game and vary based week to week on 1 game

We can't deny he's getting up there in age, but he still has plenty left. How many great WR's have played well into their late 30's? Several. I am a believer Roddy can be one of those

That's 1 thing I hate about this place...so many opinions are based on 1 game and vary based week to week on 1 game

We can't deny he's getting up there in age, but he still has plenty left. How many great WR's have played well into their late 30's? Several. I am a believer Roddy can be one of those

Exactly, comparison of Reggie Wayne comes to mind.

Only 1?

Guest facelessman07

I love Roddy.. He should never be cut.. A true falcon...

Yes he is. He's earned the duration of his deal, plus it was a team-friendly deal

Hopefully TD or whomever the GM may be doesn't pull a "Frank Wren" and release him in a few years as he did Glavine

Got nothing but love for Sharod

Guest Negatorris

Strange random comparison

Not random. They're both guys who used to tear it up a few years back and people are saying Roddy is done. Look at Roddy's stats and Fitz's. My reason for comparing them is because they both used to be considered top 5 in the same timeframe.

That's 1 thing I hate about this place...so many opinions are based on 1 game play and vary based week to week on 1 game play

FIFY

laugh.png

Not random. They're both guys who used to tear it up a few years back and people are saying Roddy is done. Look at Roddy's stats and Fitz's. My reason for comparing them is because they both used to be considered top 5 in the same timeframe.

You really can't say that about Fitz. Look at our QB then look at what he has had to deal with.