Willie Mo Placed On Ir

atljbo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Ish has stepped up huge.

Probably the biggest playmaker on the defense this season.

I have been one of his biggest supporters since he got here. I was so mad last year when they chose to play whatshisname over Ish, Mota, thats it. I really liked what I saw out of him when we picked him up. Thought he would be a steal. Looks like it's turning out to be that way.

I have been one of his biggest supporters since he got here. I was so mad last year when they chose to play whatshisname over Ish, Mota, thats it. I really liked what I saw out of him when we picked him up. Thought he would be a steal. Looks like it's turning out to be that way.

Yep, I have also been a fan of Ish.

It is great how he is making a huge impact, and he is only 23 years old.

Never really thought Moore was worth the hype. Pretty sure I made that clear last year when everyone was excites over the tackle against St Louis. He makes a few plays here and there but he is nothing spectacular. Even a scrub can are a play here and there

I really like WilMo. I do though think that he isn't everything we want him to be and everything he thinks he is. He's a great starter. I love the guy, just not like a lot of people.

Soooooo while we're talking about Ishmael, nobody is gonna give TD his props?

I think he has blunders as much as the next person but even so I still point out the good. These last 2 drafts have been really good folks.

He's been good drafting he just hasn't hit on his pass rushers and Corners. That's what some posters don't realize. Every team picks players that don't pan out. Even the Seattle's, New England's, Green Bay's, etc pick awful players. And throw in the fact that the coaches haven't utilized their talent to their fullest and that's why we're talking about TD being a dummy when it's actually the other way around. When guys like Hageman, Freeman, Ish, Southward, Shembo, Mass get playing time how can you justify that?

Like others have said, Ishmael has been out there so much this really shouldn't change much but I said it when he got hurt Sunday he was done. You could just tell. You could hear him yell on TV. Not sure what the details are on the extent of the injury but I thought something was broken.