Why No Fades To Julio

Nino11

I've watched enough Julio to safely assume that he would make that catch 1/5 times during an actual game. Flame if you want but y'all know it's true

What makes you think that? Julio has made some of the best acrobatic catches I have ever seen. It's the Easy ones he sometimes drops when he tries to take off before the ball is in

What makes you think that? Julio has made some of the best acrobatic catches I have ever seen. It's the Easy ones he sometimes drops when he tries to take off before the ball is in

I never said he didn't make some hellified catches. We have saw a few fades go to him over the course of his career and it's either defended good, overthrown, tip off hands or caught. You have to have excellent separation to make the particular catch you want him to make or he would get killed in live action. Don't think I'm criticizing him because I'm not. I just don't think it would have as high a success rate as you think it woukd

I never said he didn't make some hellified catches. We have saw a few fades go to him over the course of his career and it's either defended good, overthrown, tip off hands or caught. You have to have excellent separation to make the particular catch you want him to make or he would get killed in live action. Don't think I'm criticizing him because I'm not. I just don't think it would have as high a success rate as you think it woukd

Idk I can't recall any in a while especially since he has been on this tear.combine that with not getting tackle on the 5 abs under he might be leading the league in TDs

Guest Negatorris

Who knows. It worked whenever we did it in 2012, but Koetter has only called a fade to HD lol. It worked though.

If only he called as much fades as he did that stupid WR screen.

Who knows. It worked whenever we did it in 2012, but Koetter has only called a fade to HD lol. It worked though.

If only he called as much fades as he did that stupid WR screen.

How many times have we saw that quick slant/wheel combo to Hester get overthrown. Hard to overthrow Julio on a lob

You really don't get separation on those fades. It's how the qb places the ball. Matt for some reason overthrows the fade. It's not a Julio thing down there.

You really don't get separation on those fades. It's how the qb places the ball. Matt for some reason overthrows the fade. It's not a Julio thing down there.

I'm not saying you need separation on a basic fade. I'm saying he better have some good separation if the OP wants Julio to make that type of catch during a game because if not the outcome can be nasty if the corner or safety wants to be an *** hole lol. But I agree that they are overthrown alot but Julio has proven that his hands aren't perfect in the endzone as well, especially on a corner fade route.

I'm not saying you need separation on a basic fade. I'm saying he better have some good separation if the OP wants Julio to make that type of catch during a game because if not the outcome can be nasty if the corner or safety wants to be an *** hole lol. But I agree that they are overthrown alot but Julio has proven that his hands aren't perfect in the endzone as well, especially on a corner fade route.

Oh ok I gotcha. He's been playing angry lately. Attacking the ball. I don't think he's had a drop since the Detroit game. He got the dropsies out the way. Roddy meanwhile still has a small case.