Panthers At Falcons Game Flexed, 4:25 On C B S

DCBird33

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Now I have to wait til lunch time to get drunk and start offending the general public?! Plus later falcons games = even groggier Monday morning at work and hate my life even more than usual.

I hope one of Santa's reindeer double hoofstomps the network puke responsible in the crotch. Twice.

I agree, I want to see this game as fast as possible. **** the flex. How can anyone be happy with this?

Well, I will be in Richmond, VA for Christmas. That's Redskins tv territory. If we played at 1 on Fox it would not be on tv because of the skins. Now, I can watch this from the house, not at a random bar, so I am pumped!

Edited by DCBird33

Guest facelessman07

Oh man my cousin and his wife better say their I do's quickly this Sunday so I can make it back in time

Are you suffering from FOMOF??

Get NFL Mobile from Verizon, now included with the More Everything Plan

Fight #FOMOF

Edited by facelessman07

Well, I will be in Richmond, VA for Christmas. That's Redskins tv territory. If we played at 1 on Fox it would not be on tv because of the skins. Now, I can watch this from the house, not at a random bar, so I am pumped!

I'm in MD. This will be two straight weeks I'll be able to see the Falcons game broadcasted here since the Redskins played on Saturday last week. Awesome!

CBS? For 2 NFC teams?

I remember when things used to make sense.

Since NBC took the Bengals - Steelers matchup for Sunday Night, the NFL probably gave CBS this game. FOX will still have Lions - Packers.

Where was this reported? I'm trying to find it.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Falcons-Panthers-Game-Flexed-to-Later-Start/94296325-a430-4856-b8a8-6618bdab2f63

Guest Negatorris

I agree, I want to see this game as fast as possible. **** the flex. How can anyone be happy with this?

You have to wait 3 extra hours, who cares... Not like the playoffs start the next day lol.