Things To Be Thankful For As A Falcon Fan

monson007

Falcons have a great QB, excellent WR's, Great Field Goal Kicker, improving defense, good special teams, and have a chance at winning the division against the Panthers this week. They have some young developing players on the offensive line too. And the biggest reason I am grateful is that we don't have near the problems the Cleveland Browns have. Just go to their message board and the infuriated rage at Ray Farmer's unfortunate 1st round selections of Justin Gilbert and Johnney Manziel. Karlos Dansby says that Gilbert will not make the team most likely next year and the way Manziel has looked it appears that Merrill Hoge was correct and that Manziel's skill set does not transition to the NFL. Those Cleveland Browns fans are vocal and they do not edit out the curse words there. Talk about rage!

Merry Xmas and Go Falcons!

The falcons will be in the playoffs if they win next week so your comment doesn't make a lick of sense. They had one bad year out of the last five and you throw in the towel, typical Falcon fan, but if you would venture over to the Browns board you would be grateful for the Falcons.

The falcons will be in the playoffs if they win next week so your comment doesn't make a lick of sense. They had one bad year out of the last five and you throw in the towel, typical Falcon fan, but if you would venture over to the Browns board you would be grateful for the Falcons.

Did you miss a season?

Did you miss this season or last?

The Falcons were bad last year.

They were bad this year.

Even if they do make the playoffs they will have a 7-9 regular season losing record. If they make the playoffs it isn't because they were good, its because they were slightly better than the other trash teams in the division.

The Falcons have overcome a lot of adversity this year and they are playing pretty well right now. I think they can beat anybody and they are competitive. So I think you need to be a Browns fan because they have never been to a Super Bowl and have not been in the playoffs in twelve years if I remember right. They change coaches nearly every year and have high draft picks that never pan out. You really need to support that team since you are such a fan of losing. You would be perfect for each other, The Falcons are starting to get their mojo back and I think they get into the playoffs they have a good shot to get on a roll. The sky is the limit.

The Falcons have overcome a lot of adversity this year and they are playing pretty well right now. I think they can beat anybody and they are competitive. So I think you need to be a Browns fan because they have never been to a Super Bowl and have not been in the playoffs in twelve years if I remember right. They change coaches nearly every year and have high draft picks that never pan out. You really need to support that team since you are such a fan of losing. You would be perfect for each other, The Falcons are starting to get their mojo back and I think they get into the playoffs they have a good shot to get on a roll. The sky is the limit.

Lol playing pretty well right now. They have lost 2 of their last 3 games. Hehe playing well right now. Funny.

Btw I am a huge Falcons fan, but that doesn't mean I'm a homer that ignores the truth.

You must be one of those fans that drinks beer all day before the game and gets good and drunk and doesn't remember how bad their team is doing.

If all these delusional fans would stop settling for mediocrity from their team then perhaps the owner would make a change and get a Superbowl winning team here.

They are playing better. They almost overcame a 24 point deficit against the Packers and they came close to beating the Steelers. Turnovers did them in both of those games. Faithless and Faceless fans like you predicted the Saints would win and many called me a Homer for saying we would beat them but we did. I don't care what you think, you dream of losing only. The Falcons win this game against the Panthers it is on to the playoffs. You will just have to overcome your will of wanting to lose. If you can't, become a Browns fan.