What Drugs Have You Used?

AnonFalcFan

And what was your experience like? Would you say that you liked it? Or were the experiences you had taking drugs not very worthwhile? I have had some experiences but I would like to know about you. This is a great time to open up about all of our experiences and reflect on the times we have used drugs.

If you are having trouble writing about the experiences, here are some questions you can think about and answer. When, and where, specifically, were you when you took the drugs? I would like exact GPS coordinates of the setting, the people that you were around when you took the drugs, and the time down to the minute that you took the drugs. Please tell me whether or not the people around you were using drugs. I would also appreciate you telling me the specific drugs you used on the night in question. Further, I would like the name, phone number, and SSN of the person you got the drugs from. Hopefully that will jog your memories of all the great times that you had on drugs and we can have a pleasant conversation about those good old days.

I am not a cop.

All of the drugs except for heroin and meth.

Same plus angel dust.

Whenever the narco detective would come to the media center in elementary school he would bring props. I remember he held up a mangled pair of handcuffs and said that an average sized woman was able to break them because she was under the effects of PCP and it gave her superhuman strength. I never wanted to try something so much in my life.

Weed - still smoke. I really like smoking pot and then doing yard work, or some other productive physical activity.

LSD - did this a TON in high school. SO much so that I had to stop. The experience was invaluable, but I haven't dosed in 20 years.

Mushrooms - still take mushrooms once a year or so, provided I'm in the right environment (prefer nature) and with the right people.

Cocaine - done coke 5-10 times. Most times I hated it, and it made me wound too tight with none of the supposed benefits. The times I enjoyed it were times when I was doing something demanding and needed some energy. Not a fan.

Opium - smoked it a few times. Loved it. It's too hard to find, though, and I'm too old for that ****.

Speed - shot speed into my vein when I was in 8th grade. Worst drug experience of my life.

I like bourbon and marijuana now, with the occasional mushroom adventure. The rest of it is just too much for me.

Weed - still smoke. I really like smoking pot and then doing yard work, or some other productive physical activity.

LSD - did this a TON in high school. SO much so that I had to stop. The experience was invaluable, but I haven't dosed in 20 years.

Mushrooms - still take mushrooms once a year or so, provided I'm in the right environment (prefer nature) and with the right people.

Cocaine - done coke 5-10 times. Most times I hated it, and it made me wound too tight with none of the supposed benefits. The times I enjoyed it were times when I was doing something demanding and needed some energy. Not a fan.

Opium - smoked it a few times. Loved it. It's too hard to find, though, and I'm too old for that ****.

Speed - shot speed into my vein when I was in 8th grade. Worst drug experience of my life.

I like bourbon and marijuana now, with the occasional mushroom adventure. The rest of it is just too much for me.

LSD is one **** of a drug. It gave me a different perspective on the whole world (I feel like I can slow things down, I'm not in a constant rush). I've only done it once but I'm sure I'm going to do it again someday.

Have you never done ecstasy?

Edited by AnonFalcFan

LSD is one **** of a drug. It gave me a different perspective on the whole world (I feel like I can slow things down, I'm not in a constant rush). I've only done it once but I'm sure I'm going to do it again someday.

Have you never done ecstasy?

I have. I forgot to list that. It was fun, but WAY too chemical feeling for me. I felt totally spent for two days after that. It just felt like way too much stress on my nervous system. That said, it's a good thing it wasn't available when I was in high school.

This is the sh!t right here that kills me... Most of you guys have tried all this stuff and will never sniff a jail cell. But **** near everyone in jail for drug related crimes are black. Bah!

It is truly a tragedy that some people will have their lives ruined because they wanted to get high. And it does hurt black people more. Thankfully we are making progress on drugs. Soon no people will be jailed for getting high on the proper drugs.

This is the sh!t right here that kills me... Most of you guys have tried all this stuff and will never sniff a jail cell. But **** near everyone in jail for drug related crimes are black. Bah!

That's not lost on me, and it informs my opinion on the issue. I was with some friends in Conyers, WAY back when, when the cops found us all hanging out on a big flat rock on a friend's uncle's property. We were on LSD, drinking beer and listening to music. They questioned all of us, and ended up taking us back to my friend's parent's house with a warning.