Things The Saints Can Do In January...

NZFalcon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of, I never read the Joe horn article saying the falcons had a bounty system in 2007 until last week. Wonder how true it is

Joe Horn always had a grudge against the Falcons because he sucked and did jack **** while he was in Atlanta. But I am not naive enough to believe that the Saints were the only ones that had a bounty system in place, but they are the only ones that got caught.

Edited by zzfrow

Joe Horn always had a grudge against the Falcons because he sucked and did jack **** while he was in Atlanta. But I am not naive enough to believe that the Saints were the only ones that had a bounty system in place, but they are the only ones that got caught.

pretty sure every team has had a system in place at least once. Even today, maybe

speaking of, I never read the Joe horn article saying the falcons had a bounty system in 2007 until last week. Wonder how true it is

He got pressed on that on Atlanta Radio a few years back and said that atlanta didn't. He lied his *** off to appease Aints fans justifying their cheating.