Finally My Theory Is Proven. Payton Is To Blame.

Trouble

Right before the game. When the Saints took the field. The lights went out. They said Payton planned it.

This proves Payton had assess to the superdome lights. He tried to sabotage the Superbowl.

The proof is in the pudding. Jello

Take the Saints second round pick. Payton wasted 45 mins of my night. I want blood.

Right before the game. When the Saints took the field. The lights went out. They said Payton planned it.

This proves Payton had assess to the superdome lights. He tried to sabotage the Superbowl.

Take the Saints second round pick. Payton wasted 45 mins of my night. I want blood.

Umm.. they turned the light out to announce the players. Slow day? rolleyes.gif

the explosions looked great in the dimmed lighting. Too bad the only explosion on the field for the Saints was Saunders on the opening kickoff.

I can Imagine , I Would love to see Falcons Play at the Super Dome... they lose there a lot, but seem to always play well there, even in losing efforts...

I Hope the Ga Dome is Electric Sunday

Its the Playoffs man....starting right now

Win or Go/Stay Home

Website talking about Playoff Tickets

He77 this is the 1st Playoff Game of 2014

and a Pretty Good One I Think

Div Rivals , Win or Watch the Other Team Play the following week

Hope The Fans in Atlanta treat it like a Playoff Game

Makes me wonder what ELSE Payton had "assess" to.

O_o

Edited by Nelson Muntz