All We Did Is Beat New Orleans

nycfalcon

That's it. No NFCCG, no hosting Arizona, nope we haven't even beat the Panthers yet. Cam Newton coming back home on fire with something to prove to the hometown fans. Let that D rise up, run our new thoroughbred Freeman, let Rastaman Ishmael roam, and let the IceMan take down Maverick and Goose.

That is all.

That's it. No NFCCG, no hosting Arizona, nope we haven't even beat the Panthers yet. Cam Newton coming back home on fire with something to prove to the hometown fans. Let that D rise up, run our new thoroughbred Freeman, let Rastaman Ishmael roam, and let the IceMan take down Maverick and Goose.

That is all.

http://youtu.be/wfPOsvaVDkA Edited by nomak

That is all.

Hit Cam fast and hard...

That is all.

You haven't been a long time Falcons fan if can take beating/sweeping the Saints in a lousy year and downplay it. You must not live in Atlanta where you bump into Saints everywhere including work and at home. (for some around here) Beating the Saints twice at the end of the season which will end 6-10 or 7-9 is a very big deal. The fans and the Falcons should enjoy it. Nobody on this message board has to play the Panthers on Sunday, relax a bit and enjoy the winS.

Sweeping the saints for the first time in 9 years is pretty big. I wasn't even old enough to buy liquor when they last swept them. Mora was still the coach, Vick was still QB, Warrick Dunn was still playing that's how long it's been since we swept them. We also haven't won in the Superdome since 2010, I think the fans are extra happy about this win because nobody gave us a chance to win in NOLA everybody had the saints winning the South and we ended their dreams really quick. It just feels good to sweep them again.

We spanked the saints on the road.

We took their lunch money and then waved at them when we stole their sisters as well. laugh.png

The Defense gave up 1 touchdown the entire game, that return and rushing TD in the first 20 seconds wasn't on them, that is a statement the Saints or their fans won't forget for a while.

Sweeping the saints for the first time in 9 years is pretty big. I wasn't even old enough to buy liquor when they last swept them. Mora was still the coach, Vick was still QB, Warrick Dunn was still playing that's how long it's been since we swept them. We also haven't won in the Superdome since 2010, I think the fans are extra happy about this win because nobody gave us a chance to win in NOLA everybody had the saints winning the South and we ended their dreams really quick. It just feels good to sweep them again.

You just made me feel really old for being in my 30's. laugh.png

We beat the Saints !!!! What's the big deal, so did most of the league. They have pounded us recently and won a Superbowl and a couple of other playoff games. We have a long way to go before we beat our chest.

If he's from the North East he's probably a miserable football fan like most other fans up in the corner of the world... trust me I lived up there for years it's not fun to be a sports fan, it's always doom and gloom. laugh.png

You just made me feel really old for being in my 30's. laugh.png

Oh trust me I felt old when I thought about it right after the game it took a while for it to sink in that we broke the streak of splitting or being swept by them. I am about to hit 30 and I was just thinking has it really been that long? After it sank in I went into full celebration mode yesterday.