Has It Occurred To Anyone Else That The 7-9 Falcons Could Host The Nfc Championship Game?

HolyMoses

Yes, it is remote. First we actually have to get to seven and nine, But, if the 2nd seed wildcard team wins their first and second round games, and we win the first and second games, the NFC championship game would be at the Georgia Dome.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before. And Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if I'm right, please help me in picking my exploded brain off my keyboard

1 game at a time....and I personally think ATL would be better served to play on the road. Most home games are like road games anyway due to all the opposing fans, but I think this team would be "looser" on the road. They had home field advantage being the #1 seed twice & it got them nowhere.

1 game at a time....and I personally think ATL would be better served to play on the road. Most home games are like road games anyway due to all the opposing fans, but I think this team would be "looser" on the road. They had home field advantage being the #1 seed twice & it got them nowhere.

No ..........

Yes, it is remote. First we actually have to get to seven and nine, But, if the 2nd seed wildcard team wins their first and second round games, and we win the first and second games, the NFC championship game would be at the Georgia Dome.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before. And Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if I'm right, please help me in picking my exploded brain off my keyboard

It's possible.... And that's exactly why EVERY team in the playoffs sells tickets for 2 homegames.

Well maybe except the #6 seed.