Fellow Falcons, I Need Help!

PHALCONABERNATHY

Hi guys, I'll keep this as short as possible. So, for Christmas, my brother in law, got me and my son, he and his wife and son, tickets to our son's first falcons game against the Panthers this coming weekend (hope that makes sense). Needless to say, the kids are ecstatic. The problem is, we have five tickets, leaving out my wife. She's devastated and loves the Falcons as we all do here (check out my pic) lol. I love my Falcons but I love my wife's feelings more and I'd feel horrible if I didn't at least make an attempt to try and get her a ticket to get her in the door. Our seats are nosebleeds anyway and we don't get to go very often. But anyway, trying to keep it short, I need to buy or get an extra cheap ticket somehow and we don't have much money and need some help being pointed in the right direction. I kinda want to surprise her but at the same time I just want to get her there to be with us. I know this probably isn't the right board to post this in, but if someone could get me a hook up, I'd be very appreciative and do what I can in return. Thanks guys if you even took the time to read this!

You could check Ticketmaster, or whoever the official site for tickets is. I've had good luck getting tickets on StubHub to baseball and basketball games, sometimes they get cheaper as the game approaches as people try to unload tickets to a game they can't go to. I've gotten them for less than face value before by doing that.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Hi guys, I'll keep this as short as possible. So, for Christmas, my brother in law, got me and my son, he and his wife and son, tickets to our son's first falcons game against the Panthers this coming weekend (hope that makes sense). Needless to say, the kids are ecstatic. The problem is, we have five tickets, leaving out my wife. She's devastated and loves the Falcons as we all do here (check out my pic) lol. I love my Falcons but I love my wife's feelings more and I'd feel horrible if I didn't at least make an attempt to try and get her a ticket to get her in the door. Our seats are nosebleeds anyway and we don't get to go very often. But anyway, trying to keep it short, I need to buy or get an extra cheap ticket somehow and we don't have much money and need some help being pointed in the right direction. I kinda want to surprise her but at the same time I just want to get her there to be with us. I know this probably isn't the right board to post this in, but if someone could get me a hook up, I'd be very appreciative and do what I can in return. Thanks guys if you even took the time to read this!

Aww that's so sweet, it gave me tingles. Check ticketmaster like the guys said above or maybe Stubhub. If nothing, there are usually people trying to sell seats outside the dome before each game.