Known Falcons Hater Health Evans - Sounds A Bit Choked Up Doing Falcons Highlights! Lol

Odds had Saints favored by 6.5 ... not sure if Vegas is anyone 'who knows anything about football'.

I do know this board and I do know the Saints, I know them very well. Saints weakness DB's + Falcons strength passing game = Falcons pitch and catch.. Only pass that wouldn't get caught would have been bad pass are just drops, one thing for sure with DB's playing 10 yards off Julio Jones is trouble, it's been like that all year for the Saints I didn't expect anything different, even if they would have won everyone knows there weakness in the pass coverage, and no one knows that better than Matt Ryan and Mike Smith.

The Falcons did just enough to beat a bad team, pummeled I don't think so, I thought the score would have been 43-21 Falcons favor but it was a lot closer, The referees made a bad call and that help change the game, but really with 4 DB's that we're not on this Saints team 4 weeks ago trying to cover Jones and White was a joke, anyone that knows football knew this should have been easy.

Does the fact that 3 of our DB's got injured during the game factor into your "assessment" at all. I mean, you guys still couldn't muster up more than 7 points after giving you guys a gift at our 1 yard line to open the game. Pretty pathetic. On your own field no less.

Oh man this feels good. This win with the sweep of your team with a shot at the Division title really does outweigh all of those losses this season.

He said the Falcons team is waiting to quit. I'm going to say one thing. Us Falcon Fans get mad and talk smack on our team gm and coaches. But this team may not be all that good but they DONT quit Heath is a jack ***

^^THIS^^

The season has been disappointing, Mike Smith can be infuriating, and frustration with execution and results has been reasonable and justified. But the team never stops playing hard. Heath Evans is a joke and a turd. a joke of a turd.

The Falcons did just enough to beat a bad team, pummeled I don't think so, I thought the score would have been 43-21 Falcons favor but it was a lot closer, The referees made a bad call and that help change the game, but really with 4 DB's that we're not on this Saints team 4 weeks ago trying to cover Jones and White was a joke, anyone that knows football knew this should have been easy.

Isn't it difficult to type when you are butt hurt?

This guy is a such a saints homer and falcons hater is pathetic. By default I loathe this guy. But I must say, the highlight of my day thus far is hearing him almost getting choked up describing how the falcons beatdown his beloved saints! lol

Enjoy!!

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media-lounge/videos/Video-Highlights-Falcons-30-Saints-14/77e43616-67d9-4d52-9729-e537c32bd883

Yeah, I absolutely LOATHE the guy!!! He's the one who said he absolutely HATED The Falcons, and his fellow broadcasters looked taken aback when he said that --- they were like, dude did you really say that!

So, like you say, it looks like he almost chokes when he has to say something positive about our Birds. I can't stand to look at his ugly mug, and I hope he has to say so many good things about the Falcons in the near future, that he literally chokes on his own words!!!!!!!

If he's a fair and impartial broadcaster, the woods are full of 'em ---

Edited by FalconJim

The Falcons did just enough to beat a bad team, pummeled I don't think so, I thought the score would have been 43-21 Falcons favor but it was a lot closer, The referees made a bad call and that help change the game, but really with 4 DB's that we're not on this Saints team 4 weeks ago trying to cover Jones and White was a joke, anyone that knows football knew this should have been easy

I do know this board and I do know the Saints, I know them very well. Saints weakness DB's + Falcons strength passing game = Falcons pitch and catch.. Only pass that wouldn't get caught would have been bad pass are just drops, one thing for sure with DB's playing 10 yards off Julio Jones is trouble, it's been like that all year for the Saints I didn't expect anything different, even if they would have won everyone knows there weakness in the pass coverage, and no one knows that better than Matt Ryan and Mike Smith. .

Are you Heath Evans?

Vegas had Saints favored by 6.5 ... but I guess you are smarter & won big $$ betting on The Falcons to whip your aints @ home emot-doh.gif

geaux home

Thanks for posting this, I don't typically watch the game highlights, I like to watch the condensed version of the game a second time instead. I probably wouldn't have checked this out otherwise, and it was well worth it. I can't stand Heath Evans, he's the worst analyst on NFL network by far, and listening to his heartbroken voiceover of Falcon highlights was the final nail in the Saints coffin for me.