Known Falcons Hater Health Evans - Sounds A Bit Choked Up Doing Falcons Highlights! Lol

This guy is a such a saints homer and falcons hater is pathetic. By default I loathe this guy. But I must say, the highlight of my day thus far is hearing him almost getting choked up describing how the falcons beatdown his beloved saints! lol

Enjoy!!

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media-lounge/videos/Video-Highlights-Falcons-30-Saints-14/77e43616-67d9-4d52-9729-e537c32bd883

The Falcons did just enough to beat a bad team, pummeled I don't think so, I thought the score would have been 43-21 Falcons favor but it was a lot closer, The referees made a bad call and that help change the game, but really with 4 DB's that we're not on this Saints team 4 weeks ago trying to cover Jones and White was a joke, anyone that knows football knew this should have been easy.

The Falcons did just enough to beat a bad team, pummeled I don't think so, I thought the score would have been 43-21 Falcons favor but it was a lot closer, The referees made a bad call and that help change the game, but really with 4 DB's that we're not on this Saints team 4 weeks ago trying to cover Jones and White was a joke, anyone that knows football knew this should have been easy.

Odds had Saints favored by 6.5 ... not sure if Vegas is anyone 'who knows anything about football'.

Must have a lot of clueless mofo's in Saints land. Lots of fans figured the Saints would destroy the Falcons.

Difference in the game was heart, not a call. The Falcons came to play and the Saints didn't.

And as far as injuries the Falcons had six on the offensive line alone. Willy Mo went out, SJax, and Julio was playing hurt. If these players were fully healthy, then yeah it could have gotten real ugly.

Why were the Falcons more than a TD dog then?

Anyway, the Falcons lost both starting Safeties and a corner during the game and still held up at the end, so...you play with what you got.

He WAS crying. After that segment, he asked one of the other anchors to "just hold me a little bit, please."

LOL......awesome!

Seriously, Its like dude was getting all in his feelings reliving the highlights of his team getting smacked around at home! I think during Osi's return, he almost broke into tears. Called him the wrong name, said we were playing IN carolina next week, just a total mess. Annnnnnd I enjoyed every bit of it! lol

This guy is a such a saints homer and falcons hater is pathetic. By default I loathe this guy. But I must say, the highlight of my day thus far is hearing him almost getting choked up describing how the falcons beatdown his beloved saints! lol

Enjoy!!

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media-lounge/videos/Video-Highlights-Falcons-30-Saints-14/77e43616-67d9-4d52-9729-e537c32bd883

With him being from the Mobile, AL area, he (like most people down here) grew up as Taints fans...I was an exception.

With that said, F Dat guy