Justin Blalock

brown bomber

Why do most of you think we need to upgrade. He has played real good IMO. You hardly hear his name called which is good for an OL. Plus he has that contract so I doubt we change anything there.

We should be good at C with Hawley and Stone also. The only spot on the line that can change is RT. I like Schraeder but as a good backup. RT can be upgraded. Schraeder is like Worrilow. He's serviceable but still can be upgraded.

I agree on Blalock. He's a good pass protector and rarely gives up a sack. He's not a great run blocker, but he's dependable. I'm good with adding a RT and depth at OG. We have to pick and choose where to invest in the offseason. Like a brothel, we won't be successful unless we find guys to fill those holes.

I agree on Blalock. He's a good pass protector and rarely gives up a sack. He's not a great run blocker, but he's dependable. I'm good with adding a RT and depth at OG. We have to pick and choose where to invest in the offseason. Like a brothel, we won't be successful unless we find guys to fill those holes.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png