Tatf...it's Been A While

MidWest Falcon

Fellow Falcon Fans,

It's been a while since I've even looked at these forums (Too many reasons to even post). I am still a young Falcons Fan but I'm starting to learn what it's all about. It's not easy (Same Ol Falcons). My friend and I spend Sunday's with our heart beats too high and alcohol consumption at the same level. What I learned today was this.....be proud of your team. I'm proud of our Falcons. I was truly proud to see Matt and Mike together after the game because they've been roasted all year. I'm proud that Smitty got a win and he lives to fight another day. I'm proud that our defense battled all day and won this game....because they did (Nolan stay in the BOX). I'm proud to call myself a Falcons fan. Proud of OUR team.

I haven't been this excited about a week 17 game in my entire life. Lets go Panther hunting! RISE UP!

I feel like we already won the superbowl beating the saints today. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing..

It's fine. Even NFL teams have their "Homecoming" games, the teams that, if beaten, make the entire season OK, even if you lost to literally everyone else.

Fellow Falcon Fans,

It's been a while since I've even looked at these forums (Too many reasons to even post). I am still a young Falcons Fan but I'm starting to learn what it's all about. It's not easy (Same Ol Falcons). My friend and I spend Sunday's with our heart beats too high and alcohol consumption at the same level. What I learned today was this.....be proud of your team. I'm proud of our Falcons. I was truly proud to see Matt and Mike together after the game because they've been roasted all year. I'm proud that Smitty got a win and he lives to fight another day. I'm proud that our defense battled all day and won this game....because they did (Nolan stay in the BOX). I'm proud to call myself a Falcons fan. Proud of OUR team.

I haven't been this excited about a week 17 game in my entire life. Lets go Panther hunting! RISE UP!

We need more like ya son!

Go Falcons!!