Matt Ryan Got Emotional On Mike Smith Topic : Ryan Got A Message !

falcon_ace

10766618.jpg

Matt Ryan got emotional when asked about Mike smith situation on the field and he got emotional.

He said we got Mike smiths back. He knows what he means to us . They knew about this report and were mad about it.

Falcon players love Mike smith . Ryan got too emotional and gave coach smith long hug after the game ended.

Edited by falcon_ace

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the falcons make a deep playoff run I wouldn't mind keeping him another year.idk cause it seems like he has been screwed over with by TD and his drafting ability at times and his brain farts in game management at times hopefully he learns from them.because the guys really do love smith and have been playing really really well for him these last few weeks.

Guest facelessman07

I will try to post VIDEO as it was live. You didnt see the hug after the game ? Ryan was holding smith & both got emotional.

Audio was from 680 the fan after the game.

I've been doped up on Percocet for a few days. I go thru various bouts of consciousness lol

Saw the hug, didn't hear the audio

Mike Smith needs to get to the SuperBowl to keep his job.

I loved the win today but all I need to do is go back and watch the Bears, Lions, & Browns game.

Too bad players emotions for their coaches don't sell PSLs.

Dimitroff needs to go. Mike smith' buys the groceries ?

Its dumby troff

Edited by falcon_ace

I loved the win today but all I need to do is go back and watch the Bears, Lions, & Browns game.

I think one playoff win gets him another year. Blank won't fire him if it makes the organization look bad, and firing a coach after winning the division and advancing in the playoffs looks bad even if it came with a losing record. Ultimately next week doesn't matter if he isn't a clock management idiot though. If we had won in London and against Cleveland the division was wrapped up today and all of our guys playing with injuries get two weeks to heal up for the playoffs. IMO anything less than the NFCCG should get him a pink slip.

Guest facelessman07

Seeing Matt Ryan hug Smitty and probably saying something like "this one was for you".... almost made me tear up a little. Also, Douglas tributing Spoon with the spoon celebration after his huge catch... this is a team that will fight for each other.

I felt it too.

it gave me feels

Stop watching Hallmark

I think one playoff win gets him another year. Blank won't fire him if it makes the organization look bad, and firing a coach after winning the division and advancing in the playoffs looks bad even if it came with a losing record. Ultimately next week doesn't matter if he isn't a clock management idiot though. If we had won in London and against Cleveland the division was wrapped up today and all of our guys playing with injuries get two weeks to heal up for the playoffs. IMO anything less than the NFCCG should get him a pink slip.

It may end up coming down to playoff ticket sales.

If there are more away than home fans only 1 thing will save Smith... Winning the whole thing.

Guest Negatorris