Got A Question...

Rave

How are they getting screwed? The #1 and #2 seeds gets a bye week while #3 and #4 play the Wild Cards. It's always been that way.

The #3 seed is supposed to play the playoff team with the worst record. Since that would be the #4 team they end up with a tougher matchup than they should. Whats the point in earning the #3 seed if the #5 seed gets the better matchup? All of this is null and void because you still have to win, no excuse. However, all things being equal, the NFCS champ should be the #6 seed by default. A losing team shouldnt get a higher seed just because their division sucks.

The #3 seed is supposed to play the playoff team with the worst record. Since that would be the #4 team they end up with a tougher matchup than they should. All of this is null and void because you still have to win, no excuse. However, all things being equal, the NFCS champ should be the #6 seed by default. A losing team shouldnt get a higher seed just because their division sucks.

No, the #3 seed is supposed to play the #6 seed, which they are. The Cowboys aren't getting cheated, if they didn't want to play a tough team then they should've stayed out of the playoffs altogether. If they wanted a bye and privilege to skip the 1st round then they should've won more games, simple as that... both of which were entirely in their control.

The same thing happened a few years ago when this here happened:

marshawn-lynch-beast-mode.gif

And that was the defending champs that got "screwed" there.

I already said you still have to play the game. I just don't agree with how the seeding is done. Both wild card teams have had better seasons than the Falcons or Panthers. They did win more games but will end up with lower seeds because the South sucks.

That said there is not one playoff team in the NFC that I think Atlanta can beat. I think Carolina has a better chance to repeat what Seattle did.

If it were up to me the South wouldn't have a rep in the playoffs. None of the teams earned the right. Philadelphia deserves it more than Carolina or Atlanta. At least they've won more games than they've lost.

I already said that...lol. I just feel that better teams are also being left out of the playoffs due to bad divisions.

Why should a 10 win team miss the playoffs because a 7 win team won their crappy division?

Shouldn't the playoffs be between the 6 best teams?

I want no part of Seattle right now. However, if they lose tonight that is most likely our matchup.

However I believe Dallas should play the NFCS champ seeing as they are the playoff team with the worst record. That is how the seeding should be. You can sit here and say "that's how it is" or "we won our division", but in reality Green Bay, Detroit, Seattle, Arizona, and Philly had better seasons. Other than playing in a cupcake division neither Atlanta nor Carolina would even be in the playoffs. That's a fact.

sh!tty troll trolls sh!tilly

I'm not trolling. I felt the same way when New England got left out at 11-5. It makes no sense for teams who've had better seasons to be left out and a team with a losing record to get in. Especially when that losing team somehow earns a home game.

I've always felt this way. So if you're thinking its something against the NFCS its not. Just happens to be the division it happened in this year.

Just my opinion. The 6 best teams should play.

Did you feel the same way when the Falcons were 11-5 and had to travel and play the 9-7 Cards on the road in the playoffs?

im sure when the cowboys were fighting for the best .500 record in the nfce two years ago, he wasn't crying for the teams getting left out.

dont even know why i reply to his garbage

im sure when the cowboys were fighting for the best .500 record in the nfce two years ago, he wasn't crying for the teams getting left out.

dont even know why i reply to his garbage

If .500 wouldve won the East 2 years ago then why did we miss the playoffs?

Did you feel the same way when the Falcons were 11-5 and had to travel and play the 9-7 Cards on the road in the playoffs?

I've already said its how I feel. Its not about who the team is. I talk a lot of **** about Atlanta, but if they have a better record they deserve the better seed. Period.