Ffs Danight..you're Slipping

SyCo

Lol well you were there so I'll take your word for it

But I highly doubt there was enough browns fans to make cam that upset

Don't get me wrong.. I can only speak from what I could personally see. There may have been a group of Panther fans in other parts of the stadium that were shatheads.

=\ Freakin Brown fans......either they travel very well, or there are a LOT of them living in NC, SC and other neighboring states. I saw too many Brown jerseys for my liking. Felt like it was almost as bad as when the Steelers come to town.

Lol well you were there so I'll take your word for it

But I highly doubt there was enough browns fans to make cam that upset

I've heard from a lot of people at the game that there was a huge *** group of Browns fans that were there cheering when it was apparent Johnny College Football got injured.

I obviously can't personally testify since I wasn't there, but I've heard the same exact thing from like 6 different people who were there.

And to the doubt about there not being enough fans to do that... lol. Charlotte is like the transplant capital of America for people up north. It's ridiculous.

No flu shot for me. But since you live close. Look on Google. The CDC said the flu shot didn't cover any of the flu that's out there.

People got sick from the shot. But the strains going around isn't effected by the shot.

Everyone is getting it and it hits hard. So I'm you haven't got it yet. Load up on theraflu and vitamin C.

Cam did. It made me question if he knew wtf he was talking about if he was referring to Panther fans.

From what I could see, all the cheering was from Browns fans ........and there was a surprisingly large amount of Browns fans at BOA today. They are Hoyer fanboys.

In Cam's defense he probably just heard the crowd noise and saw all the blue in the stands and assumed it was the home crowd booing JF.