Wtf Is Happening Around Here?

The Shotfather

Mike Smith should get an extension, Biermann should get a new contract, Dimitroff's job is safe.

Holy **** we beat one of the worst teams in the league, we didn't win a playoff game. Get your head out of the clouds people, and let the weed wear off before you post.

I can't believe how fickle this fanbase is. Why are you letting this one game get your **** all twisted?

These idiots deserve to be cleared out at the end of the season. The sooner the better, I would hate for this kind of infectious stupidity to find its way to Arthur Blank.

Edited by The Shotfather

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Smith should get an extension, Biermann should get a new contract, Dimitroff's job is safe.

Holy **** we beat one of the worst teams in the league, we didn't win a playoff game. Get your head out of the clouds people, and let the weed wear off before you post.

I can't believe how fickle this fanbase is. Why are you letting this one game get your **** all twisted?

These idiots deserve to be cleared out at the end of the season. The sooner the better, I would hate for this kind of infectious stupidity to find its way to Arthur Blank.

OP, you the real MVP.

I don't have a problem with enjoying the win. We just beat the **** out of the hated Saints in New Orleans, I'm enjoying the **** out of it right now.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to start completely changing the way I have been thinking for 3 years now. Mike Smith is absolutely a problem for this franchise, as is Thomas Dimitroff. And I'm supposed to ignore that because we beat a terrible team? Good lord that makes no sense.

We won a division game, records go out the window. This coaching staff and front office may or may not deserve to be shown the door when everything is done, but we are still a relevant team in December. Let's try and save the I told you so's and general bashing of each other for the off season. And with that, we're on to Carolina.

I don't have a problem with enjoying the win. We just beat the **** out of the hated Saints in New Orleans, I'm enjoying the **** out of it right now.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to start completely changing the way I have been thinking for 3 years now. Mike Smith is absolutely a problem for this franchise, as is Thomas Dimitroff. And I'm supposed to ignore that because we beat a terrible team? Good lord that makes no sense.

Who says they're staying? It's all rumors until we have evidence otherwise.

Trying to figure out which is worse. A fan getting hyped about a road win in an elimination game against our biggest rival, giving us a shot at a Division title and HFA in the first round of the Playoffs. Or a fan so butthurt about the 9 games we lost, he ignores 5 consecutive winning seasons and is convinced every coach and the GM should be fired regardless of how this story plays out.

Edit: Thought about it and made my decision. A "fan" that can't enjoy beating the Saints in their house, sweeping them this season, with a chance to sweep the entire Division next week, followed by a home Playoff game after everything our team went through this season, and still posting about how the coaches and FO need to go regardless of what happens, is far more fickle.

laugh.png

Well who is it directed at? Rumors by La Confora?

What? What is a La Confora? Did you read my original post?

I'm talking about the rash of stupidity that has overtaken the board today. We've got multiple people all of a sudden saying "I've had a change of heart! Keep Smitty the players lurve him!" and thread titles ranging from "Should Kroy get a new contract?" to "Dimitroff's job is getting a lot safer."

Why are we letting this win make us stupid and fickle and ignorant? Most everybody here seemed to be at a general agreement that this was the last time we were going to have to watch Smith standing on the sidelines and Dimitroff drafting players for the Atlanta Falcons, and now we beat a monumentally shitastic team in the regular season and now people want them to stay? Can't we celebrate this win without going full ******?

The absolute only way this staff should be retained is if a Super Bowl is won.

Uh, who the h.ell are you.....God's Gift to all wisdom ??

Relax, and go take a nap.

No matter what happens, I'm just glad NO. won't go to the playoffs.

Agreed. Nothing is sweeter than that. ****, nothing is sweeter than still being relevant in December, but let's not start acting like Smith doesn't deserve to be fired because of it. That's all I'm saying.

Imagine what this team could do with a competent coaching staff and GM.

I would hope Artie has a firmer, more realistic grasp on the bigger picture than to be swayed by this one game.