F The Saints And Louisiana In General

Pacific_Falcon

I'm all for my Falcons... but lets show some class ladies and gents. We could have easily been on the other side of the score. Enjoy and celebrate!

You ever been in the Dome after a Falcons loss? I have... Several times.

F the Saints and their 'classy fans'

I am going to sleep well tonight knowing they are in pain and we are the cause of it.

That's what rivalries all about.

You ever been in the Dome after a Falcons loss? I have... Several times.

F the Saints and their 'classy fans'

I am going to sleep well tonight knowing they are in pain and we are the cause of it.

That's what rivalries all about.

More than several times brother... Today we went in and took care of business. Enjoy it! Theres still work to be done, but there is no need for all of that... class, and respect go hand in hand. We have been in those bad situations before remember. Sleep tight bro.

Tasteless, no maturerity in this post, mindless outburst of blasphemy, what a post shows about a person and who they are. saints fans show more class in a loss than you guys are showing in a win.

Says a guy who reads and writes at a 4th grade level and has a pic of women playing football in heir underwear as an avatar. If this world had any justice, your parents would punch each other in the face twice a day for spawning you.