Tanking Sure Is Looking Good For The Colts

Nino11

I am watching the game, and it is NOT all on Luck, he has one poor throw basically, overthrowing fleener in the end zone before halftime.

Fake punt deep in their side that a wide open receiver dropped..dal up 14-0 in no time.

Allen dropped 3 passes, two of them deep balls.

The second pick was a tipped ball at the line.

The defense has been sorry as well. They pulled him because it was 35-0, not because Hassleback was an upgrade.

We control our destiny in the worst division in the history of the NFL, that isn't something to pound our chests about. Happy it's happening, but we didn't exactly light it up outside of our awful division

IDK

I'm happy to control my destiny no matter what the situation.

All the pulling for tanking just never made sense to me. Colts getting beat so bad they had to pull their guy they "sucked for luck for?" Meanwhile we still control our own destiny with a home game to go

All the pulling for tanking just never made sense to me. Colts getting beat so bad they had to pull their guy they "sucked for luck for?" Meanwhile we still control our own destiny with a home game to go

This makes no sense,they had virtually no chance of improving their seeding, either 3rd or 4th so why play starters if they are getting blown out like they are in what equates to a meaningless game....

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

******* Luck, just killed my fantasy season in the AFMB League.

It was fun, do you want to do the league again next year as well?

I am watching the game, and it is NOT all on Luck, he has one poor throw basically, overthrowing fleener in the end zone before halftime.

Fake punt deep in their side that a wide open receiver dropped..dal up 14-0 in no time.

The defense has been sorry as well. They pulled him because it was 35-0, not because Hassleback was an upgrade.

MissMissed whole point. Luck is the best young QB out there period. The tanker crowd used him as an example why we should tank. I pointed out despite how good he is he can't do it by themself. Luck wasn't benched because he sucked they were tryna save him from a possible serious Injury. I watched game my entire family is Cowboy fans

Luck has 1 bad game and this gets brought up?

Some of you people need help. Like open wide and take your medication help

Luck really couldn't do much. He has been masking that crap 1-15 team that he took over but he can't do it alone. Nobody that plays football can