Still Alive. That's Why You Never Tank

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our draft position took a hit today. You think I care? Hail naw.

We're still alive folks. Win next week and the records reset to 0-0.

You play to win the game. Win five games and get some rest.

This is 2014 football. Wide as open.

So glad we didn't tank.

Rise mofos!

Amen! And if you get to the playoffs everyone starts 0-0

Our draft position took a hit today. You think I care? Hail naw.We're still alive folks. Win next week and the records reset to 0-0.You play to win the game. Win five games and get some rest.This is 2014 football. Wide as open. So glad we didn't tank.Rise mofos!

Agree 100%!!!

I've never been on the tank bandwagon, but i did strongly feel that whoever makes it out of the NFC South is 1 and done. I feel a lot differently after the last two weeks.

Against Pitt we held one of the best running back in the leagues to like 22 carries for 43 yards. And this week we shut down the Saints run game and really their entire offense until the game was already out of reach. If you take away that return then that game looks much much worse.

Run D has improved, pass rush has improved some although coverage has been a big reason, Hageman looked fantastic today, the fact that Freeman is going to get carries is going to make the run game more dynamic. We could really surprise someone in the playoffs.

Our draft position took a hit today. You think I care? Hail naw. We're still alive folks. Win next week and the records reset to 0-0. You play to win the game. Win five games and get some rest. This is 2014 football. Wide as open. So glad we didn't tank. Rise mofos!

Screw the draft, make the playoffs and make some noise once you get there Birds. I'll worry about the draft in June

I've never been on the tank bandwagon, but i did strongly felt that whoever makes it out of the NFC South is 1 and done. I feel a lot differently after the last two weeks.

Against Pitt we held one of the best running back in the leagues to like 22 carries for 43 yards. And this week we shut down the Saints run game and really their entire offense until the game was already out of reach. If you take away that return then that game looks much much worse.

Run D has improved, pass rush has improved some although coverage has been a big reason, Hageman looked fantastic today, the fact that Freeman is going to get carries is going to make the run game more dynamic. We could really surprise someone in the playoffs.

Home playoff game nothing to lose and everything to gain.

At home the Birds got shot to pull off the upset.

Preach!!

I thought about you today bro when our boy Free Man finally got freed. Too bad at the cost of an injury. Dude should have been our #1 in Week One. Pull up the posts, we both said it. Now maybe he'll get a shot. If the defense can keep playing like that and we insert Free in the offense, we could run the table. And no I'm not kidding.

I thought about you today bro when our boy Free Man finally got freed. Too bad at the cost of an injury. Dude should have been our #1 in Week One. Pull up the posts, we both said it. Now maybe he'll get a shot. If the defense can keep playing like that and we insert Free in the offense, we could run the table. And no I'm not kidding.

Man, I don't care how we do it. I just want to win!!! Next the Panthers!!!

Freeman is from south Florida. You know that boy bad.

I know you still like Lofton, and I don't dislike him, though I did love seeing Freeman get him all game.