Now That The Season Is Over For Us... Let's Talk Saints Free Agency/ Draft

Kevo

You guys know that I work a lot, so I don't get to watch a lot of college football.

Is there an Olineman or DB in the next draft worthy of a top 10-15 pick?

What does the upcoming free agent list look like according to our needs in those two areas?

These questions aren't just pointed towards fellow Saints fans, but all of RC.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't take much for WFW to set off Burrito Bread does it! GTSO of here Burrito Bread we're celebrating...we'll talk to you after we win the SB...wink.pngtongue.png

You're not setting me off.

But if you don't want to participate in the conversation then STFU!

Burrito Bread just watched the saints best highlight today...the opening KO return!tongue.png

WFW doesn't give a shyt who the saints need right now because we are game planning for the division title...Don't hate Burrito Bread

If you don't give a shyt then GTFO!

It's obvious that you're in here trying to troll...and I must say that it's not your best effort.

You guys know that I work a lot, so I don't get to watch a lot of college football.

Is there an Olineman or DB in the next draft worthy of a top 10-15 pick?

What does the upcoming free agent list look like according to our needs in those two areas?

These questions aren't just pointed towards fellow Saints fans, but all of RC.

**** the Saints!!tongue.pngtongue.png

The BUCS are playing you all for our opportunity to have the first pick in next seasons draft!

You ******* better not tank it, and let us win!!!! We held the Packers to 20 and held 'em on a 4th and goal at our one yard line....so that play alone made our entire season!!!! How sad is that?

I repeat Saints.......DO NOT TANK NEXT SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!emot-rant.gif

Because 6-9

is where you want to be?

Gotcha wink.png

C'mon Kev....you know as well as I, you'd be tickled to death to have the opportunity to win the division...even at 7-9! Who knows what'll happen when a team gets in? What we do know is....either the Falcons or Panthers are gonna be hosting a playoff game in 2 weeks! At this point, with the Bucs being so bad...all I want is that first pick so we can get Mariota, Winston or trade for multiple picks.laugh.png

The BUCS are playing you all for our opportunity to have the first pick in next seasons draft!

You ******* better not tank it, and let us win!!!! We held the Packers to 20 and held 'em on a 4th and goal at our one yard line....so that play alone made our entire season!!!! How sad is that?

You guys might flat out beat the Saints next week with our full effort. You almost did it the first meeting.

Like UG9 said...you guys nearly beat us at home.

It certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility that the Bucs beat us at Ray Jay!

for your needs, FA and after 2nd rd is the way to go to fill the needs you mentioned, I would think LB maybe with that top 10, but i too am not much on NCAA, so i have no clue

at the top of my FA wish list tho (we have tons of cash :) )

was the name game guys

J Cameron and C Jordan lol, was informed you guys picked up his option, like i say we have a lot of cap room, still Houston is gonna break the bank, G Hardy will come cheap, but do we wanna sign him ???? AB mentioned he wanted to see us take more chances on guys of questionable character, well Hardy would for sure fit that bill lol

Falcons need more O Line Help (draft is the way to go IMO)

LB (if spoon could stay healthy it would help, like a lot )

TE ( V Davis, J Thomas , J Cameron all FAs )

and a Proven Pass Rushing DE ( G Hardy, J Houston both fit that bill )

maybe a power back to replace S Jax ( M Ingram, R Rice, A Peterson all may be available)

There are some Proven Pro Bowl Players that are gonna come cheap for whoever take a chance on um.... If they can help our team... sign um, then get um in counseling asap lol

I would be very happy to get R Rice, G Hardy or A Peterson on the cheap 1 or 2 yr deal and see if they can stay outa trouble....

for your needs, FA and after 2nd rd is the way to go to fill the needs you mentioned, I would think LB maybe with that top 10, but i too am not much on NCAA, so i have no clue

at the top of my FA wish list tho (we have tons of cash :) )

was the name game guys

J Cameron and C Jordan lol, was informed you guys picked up his option, like i say we have a lot of cap room, still Houston is gonna break the bank, G Hardy will come cheap, but do we wanna sign him ???? AB mentioned he wanted to see us take more chances on guys of questionable character, well Hardy would for sure fit that bill lol

Falcons need more O Line Help (draft is the way to go IMO)

LB (if spoon could stay healthy it would help, like a lot )

TE ( V Davis, J Thomas , J Cameron all FAs )

and a Proven Pass Rushing DE ( G Hardy, J Houston both fit that bill )

maybe a power back to replace S Jax ( M Ingram, R Rice, A Peterson all may be available)

There are some Proven Pro Bowl Players that are gonna come cheap for whoever take a chance on um.... If they can help our team... sign um, then get um in counseling asap lol

I would be very happy to get R Rice, G Hardy or A Peterson on the cheap 1 or 2 yr deal and see if they can stay outa trouble....

We picked up Jordan's option...so he won't be on the free agent market this off-season.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10817421&src=desktop

If we go the free agent route for CB or Oline I doubt we'll be able to keep Ingram.

I'm hoping for a top flight corner with the first rounder. The guy from Oregon would be great. His name is ridiculous and I'm not even gonna try. Other than that, a center or guard please.

I'm not sure we'll be much of a player in FA. It'll be nice to get Byrd back next year. But we've got to shore up that #2 corner spot. Hopefully get something out of SJB, who's apparently been redshirted. I'm not sure how to interpret that. Either that was the plan all along, because he's always been raw, or he's straight trash. I'd like to see him in the game next week. What will it hurt at this point?

I wouldn't mind testing Hardy on the cheap.