The Last 4 Games.

TrufantIsland

We've been in a lot of close games against some great QB's - and I did not expect us to win in Green Bay. The Browns game and Steelers could've turned out different for sure. BUT we are alive, I think the team has come together and they know Smittys job is at stake. So they are playing their heart out for him. It's admirable especially howour run-defense has played.

The national media hasn't noticed it nor have a lot of people here mentioned it, but this team has improved over the course of the season. Injuries decimated us yet our offensive line and secondary have somehow gotten better. The coaching staff, especially the position coaches, have done a tremendous job. Even if the NFC South were settled and we were playing for draft positioning, I would feel that way.

The long term benefit is that we have built depth through playing time. There are a lot of second stringers who don't scare me if they get pressed into action now. Anybody who remembers Christian Morton understands how refreshing that is.