Hageman > Clowney

I'm not in the Hageman camp. That said, the man balled today. If you put that kind of beast effort in the middle of the defense, you can cover up a lot of flaws.

The kid is a little weak in the head. I think everyone on that team needs to pump him up every time they see him. As we saw in hard knocks, he doesn't respond to challenges. He need praise and lots of it. There is nothing wrong with that. We are all motivated in different ways. Someone needs to coach that dude the way that he needs to be coached. Stroke him all day long if that is what it takes.

I'm not ready to crown him yet, but if he shows up agian next week...I may start looking up the recipe for Hageman Crow Pie.

I'm not in the Hageman camp. That said, the man balled today. If you put that kind of beast effort in the middle of the defense, you can cover up a lot of flaws.

The kid is a little weak in the head. I think everyone on that team needs to pump him up every time they see him. As we saw in hard knocks, he doesn't respond to challenges. He need praise and lots of it. There is nothing wrong with that. We are all motivated in different ways. Someone needs to coach that dude the way that he needs to be coached. Stroke him all day long if that is what it takes.

I'm not ready to crown him yet, but if he shows up agian next week...I may start looking up the recipe for Hageman Crow Pie.

Spot on!

Knew that was going to be in there somewhere.

Like I said in another topic I've been getting hyped about him since blocking a second field goal attempt of the season in Green Bay. He clearly has all of the physical talent needed to be a beast. Since we drafted him its been all about his effort and motor from the start. Holding him off the field to show him he had to put in the work in order to get playing time in this league and how to play his position correctly before throwing him into the fire was necessary. He was accustomed to making plays based off of his physical ability alone and felt he could turn it on whenever he needed to. Seems like Cox tore him down and built him back up nicely.