Wow Look At Our Pass Rush

Keys

People are going to overblow the pass rush after this game. The majority of our pressures have came from great coverage by the secondary. Nolan should get a ton of credit for his scheme today.

Having said that, Hageman is one of the few who actually has been beating his man 1v1. Osi has beat Saints backup LT Bryce Harris a few times, but that is a given

People are going to overblow the pass rush after this game. The majority of our pressures have came from great coverage by the secondary. Nolan should get a ton of credit for his scheme today.

Having said that, Hageman is one of the few who actually has been beating his man 1v1. Osi has beat Saints backup LT Bryce Harris a few times, but that is a given

Hageman blew right threw the line past Evans in an instant. Lowery's was less than 2 seconds from the snap on a clean shot blitz. Peters got one as soon as Biermann flushed Brees. We got pressure extremely fast today. The other 2 were coverage sacks. I was extremely impressed with how fast we got to him today. 5 sacks is excluding all of the hurries, hits, and pressures we saw today.

That was 30% of the total we had coming into the game. Props where they are due.

Hageman blew right threw the line past Evans in an instant. Lowery's was less than 2 seconds from the snap on a clean shot blitz. Peters got one as soon as Biermann flushed Brees. We got pressure extremely fast today. The other 2 were coverage sacks. I was extremely impressed with how fast we got to him today. 5 sacks is excluding all of the hurries, hits, and pressures we saw today.

That was 30% of the total we had coming into the game. Props where they are due.

Not saying don't give them props. I'm saying the pass rush was more effective in large part because of the secondary coverage. Even Lynch said that during the game. And i mentioned that Hageman beat his man consistently.