XXVIII-III

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

I like Watt and all, but it's not like he's made the Texans contenders. Everyone wants to trade Julio, Matt, and all our draft picks, which would only put Watt on another crap team thats offense can't get it done.

I bet if we'd have drafted Watt, we'd be contenders right now instead of pretenders.

Aye, but at least we got our shiny explosive toy though!

Guest facelessman07

To be fair, I remember when Haynesworth was an "unstoppable force", I would be willing to bet the minute we acquire him he would somehow fall off significantly. Save our assets and draft smart for once, while signing the BEST available pass rushers.

Watt has something Haynesworth only rarely had in contract years: work ethic

Even in madden the Texans won't trade him and that included me throwing draft picks,SJAX and Osi if it didn't have a three person limit I would have thrown our whole defense in the trade except for soliai, Trufant, moore. If madden won't do it it's not going to happen in real life. Probably would have to give them Julio and Ryan and some serious picks for him

were those positions of need for the Texans

I bet if we'd have drafted Watt, we'd be contenders right now instead of pretenders.

Aye, but at least we got our shiny explosive toy though!

Julio has done as much for the Falcons playoff success as Watt had for the Texans.

Get over it. This "shoulda woulda coulda" crap is dumb,

Julio is here for the long haul.

Guest facelessman07

Julio has done as much for the Falcons playoff success as Watt had for the Texans.

Get over it. This "shoulda woulda coulda" crap is dumb,

Julio is here for the long haul.

If you bought a car, kept it for 4 years although it had constant engine problems, and the warranty just ran out...

Is the excuse for keeping it: well I paid so much for it I have to keep it?

Or, do you trade it in and cut your losses on a car that has always had reliability issues, knowing full well that if you keep it for "the long haul" you'll just end up spending more on repairs and maintenance than the value the car is worth

If you bought a car, kept it for 4 years although it had constant engine problems, and the warranty just ran out...

Is the excuse for keeping it: well I paid so much for it I have to keep it?

Or, do you trade it in and cut your losses on a car that has always had reliability issues, knowing full well that if you keep it for "the long haul" you'll just end up spending more on repairs and maintenance than the value the car is worth

4 years in Julio is hardly past his warranty. And when you invest in a Lambourghini, you put up with the maintenance costs.

Dude leads the league in receiving and you want to throw in the towel.

Julio ain't going nowhere. Get over it.

I know this isn't Madden, but what do you think it would take? More expensive than the JJ trade? What would you be willing to part with? I think if we had him or a player of his caliber on our D we would have won at least 4 more games this season.

Madden wouldn't even let you make this trade on franchise mode...

Guest facelessman07

4 years in Julio is hardly past his warranty. And when you invest in a Lambourghini, you put up with the maintenance costs.

Dude leads the league in receiving and you want to throw in the towel.

Julio ain't going nowhere. Get over it.

There's nothing to "get over"

Sorry, even a Lambo doesn't have this many flake problems

If you have the money to acquire a Lambo, then you have the money to get another one that doesn't break down every time you drive over a speed bump. Trading in your current Lambo and getting what money you can makes obtaining the next one easier, especially when other teams are oblivious to how often your Lambo is in the shop, probably cause they're too fixated on the shiny red paint that has no bearing on performance