Starting To Like Qb Bryce Petty As 2Nd Rd Pick.

Sheldon Cooper

Guest King Jigsaw

'Twas the week before Christmas and all through the forum

Bier-fann started a thread so stupid he said "This will floor 'em."

Many posters flocked just to poke fun at the thread,

Yet jolly turned to anger as they called for his head.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King Jigsaw

Im saving this thread. When he is one of the top 3 QBs in this draft we will see how dumb of an idea it truly is.

It's not a dumb thread because people think he's a bad QB.

It's a dumb thread because we don't need a QB and you're suggesting a team with a losing record using a second round pick on a backup.

GB took Aaron Rodgers in rd 1 with Favre. I think Petty has that kind of pedigree. He would sit a few years but he would be the only back up needed freeing up a roster spot.

The Packers were also coming off a 10-6 season and a division title, and didn't have nearly the holes the Falcons have. With a 35 year old quarterback, they could afford to make that luxury pick.

Bryce Petty is a starter in the NFL and a top tier one at that. I dont want Sean Mannion. I want Bryce Petty and the reason why is that he has a lot of qualities that Ryan lacks that make an NFL QB great. That guy should be a 1st rd pick and if he falls to our pick in rd 2 there is no way he is not the best player on the board.

What is so great about Bryce Petty other than the system that he plays in that allows him to throw up insane numbers but still get shutdown by a terrible Texas defense?